Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag McSalmon-1288

Hey, SUPERDAVE, show us your BOWS!

I know you have them. I've seen them before. I want to see them again. Come on, SuperDave, show us your (rare) bows!

a sad thing happened. last year, i lost my nonladder mule accounts because the person i asked to refresh my accounts forgot...just recently i was away from the game for a few months and i didn't get back in time to refresh my remaining accounts so i lost everything.

i did get dacar to hold onto lilith's bane's brimstone flight hydra bow...it is now sitting on an unfinished non ladder zon.

i just spent the last 10 minutes going through my computer looking for the SS of the cruel rares i collected over the years to no avail....if i run across them i will post but it doesn't look good. :cry:

i planned on posting a trade thread on the east forum in another month of two to see what i can come up with...many zons right now are still using harmonies and rares...in a couple weeks maybe those rares will be sitting on mules, replaced by faiths.

we never did keep a thread going to post screenshots of good bowa/gloves/rings/circlets.

anyone have some screenies of sweet rares? let's see em.

Banned
    That is the coolest frakkin bow I have ever seen.

Even a magical Cruel of Alacrity with 2x shael would be totally awesome in my opinion. I prefer Ward Bows myself, just for the looks.

i am a little sad about losing my nonladder stuff...i had a self found 40/15 and a 39/15 that i wanted to socket in that bow.

/sigh

I say we have a Official Thread for Godly Rare Zon items!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatZeal View Post
    I say we have a Official Thread for Godly Rare Zon items!
    that would be great ! i found some rare bows over couple of years, but none of them were that good to be posted . . . i wish i could find rare elites like that hydra bow dave found . . . and it has sockets ! man :rolleyes:

i always strongly belived that rares are better than uniques, but they have to be found . it drives me crazy knowing that they are out there somewhere . . . imagine you could find a bow with more damage than WF . . . and that makes me ask : which lvl is lilithsbane, if that hydra gives max damage based on character lvl ?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2...shot001av3.jpg

hehehe this is what i've just found in hell cow level ! it's not as strong as that brimstone flight hydra, but it has at least some potential . . .

^HaHa thats a pretty good bow.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatZeal View Post
    ^HaHa thats a pretty good bow.
    heh, you really think so man ? to bad it doesn't have at least one socket . now that's what i will be doing for next month or so - lookin for rare elite bows ! i so much wish to see what others find . . .

You can larzuk it for 1 socket :rolleyes:
    Anyway that's a sweet bow dave, saw it earlier today somewhere else (you didnt post in the spf maybe?)

edit: I dont think that bow is very good

I'm very curious on what bow you are using though, I'm guessing forti, but why an eth one?