Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just a rant about pker's

well ive just been pked for the 1st time since i been playing this game(4years+) and i have to say how i think its so sad that lvl 90+ chars have nothing better to do than pk a party of low lvls in a hell diarun.

why the hell do they do it and whats the point of it?

i know some people are gonna tell to get over it but i dont want to just yet :cry:

/rant over

::Censored::

I just can't go there...... I don't like PKers either. And now they get me in trouble with the forum masters cause I call them what they are.

::Bows to the forum master Gorny:: My apology's.

IncGamers Member
    I can understand the frustration. If nothing else because you lose gold. (which they invariably take, which I don't understand because if you're level 90, presumably you could MF and sell what you don't need if you need money)

Generally speaking, if I'm in a PK game, all bets are off, and I expect to be killed (DUH)

But when I'm trying to join a chaos run with my level 50 zon, and a level 90 sorc joins the party, then quits, and teleports to where I am and kills the whole party, and then laughs and takes my money (which I don't hoard anyway) it gets kinda frustrating.

I don't understand the obsession with all the little 12 year olds having to exert some sort of 'dominance' over the game and the rest of the players, but *shrug* whatever.

Whenever someone goes hostile with me in the middle of a run, I just quit. I don't have time for cry-babies and their games.

Banned
    If it was SC, I would only take it as an opportunity to develop PvP skills in an unusual environment. Still, attacking lower levels is always cheap.

The thing you should always remember is that it's still just a game. Don't get upset over it, it ruins the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HalcyonLister View Post
    I can understand the frustration. If nothing else because you lose gold. (which they invariably take, which I don't understand because if you're level 90, presumably you could MF and sell what you don't need if you need money)

Generally speaking, if I'm in a PK game, all bets are off, and I expect to be killed (DUH)

But when I'm trying to join a chaos run with my level 50 zon, and a level 90 sorc joins the party, then quits, and teleports to where I am and kills the whole party, and then laughs and takes my money (which I don't hoard anyway) it gets kinda frustrating.

I don't understand the obsession with all the little 12 year olds having to exert some sort of 'dominance' over the game and the rest of the players, but *shrug* whatever.

Whenever someone goes hostile with me in the middle of a run, I just quit. I don't have time for cry-babies and their games.
    CRY?

I'm 21 and I enjoy going into baal runs or chaos runs and pk'n random peeps, hell if your lvl 50 in a chaos run I don't feel sorry for pking you at all. You should be in NM still and your glitching the game to get to hell and lvl faster than you should be able to. Why don't you just play the game the way it was meant to be played and stop being a hypocritical cry baby.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nolan16 View Post
    CRY?

I'm 21 and I enjoy going into baal runs or chaos runs and pk'n random peeps, hell if your lvl 50 in a chaos run I don't feel sorry for pking you at all. You should be in NM still and your glitching the game to get to hell and lvl faster than you should be able to. Why don't you just play the game the way it was meant to be played and stop being a hypocritical cry baby.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 21? And you enjoy acting like a 12 year old?

This speaks volumes about you.

Awfully naive of you to think that only 12 year olds pk in baal or chaos runs.. It is a rush and you can't tell me you aren't having fun when you down 3+ people in a row and then get to listen to the 12 year olds complain. =)

Edit: actually it seems to me like the older players are usually not the ones grushing, I would argue they like to actually play through the game. Most of the 12 year olds are going to be in that chaos run complaining, snatching items, and getting themselves killed, maybe with an occasional GiB Free?

Quote Originally Posted by nolan16 View Post
    Why don't you just play the game the way it was meant to be played and stop being a hypocritical cry baby.
    Hey now lets not be abusing other members, you'll get banned for that.

And I strongly disagree with you.

the trick is to have a high level character to bring into the game to kill the pk'er..they usually run after. if u started this ladder a few weeks ago...you should have at least one high character in the 80's that can fight back..

Quote Originally Posted by Whendoram View Post
    Hey now lets not be abusing other members, you'll get banned for that.

And I strongly disagree with you.
    1) He was obviously crying about other cry babies. This seems hypocritical, no?

2) What is wrong with people playing the game in an area where their character can actually kill a monster? Do you think blizz intended for people to be in hell at lvl 50?

3) Does the fact that there is an exploitable glitch make it ok for you to be in hell leaching off of people at lvl 50? Is this really any better than using a hack?