Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 242 of 260 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2591

Re: 1.07 News, Info and Gossip

1.07 Stamina Pots are indeed useless, as are Thawing Pots & Antidote Pots. All of them only have an instant effect, no stacking. So chugging a dozen Thawing Pots before Duriel will be pointless in this patch.

Speaking of Duriel, be careful, his Charge can 1hk you in the time the screen loads.

Also, don't know if anyone mentioned it yet but do be prepared for much lower sell back prices from vendors.

Be on the look-out for Multi-shot/Lightning Enchanted bosses, they will spit out a few 'blobby' bolts that will 1hk your sorc.

Get some MDR, asap! PDR is nice too, but MDR will save you from a lot of NDEs... the invisible bolts from OKs, death explosions for CE or FE bosses, & the 'blobby' MS/LE bolts to name a few.

Run Cows, Cows, & more Cows
    Last edited by zemaj; 14-07-2013 at 14:32.

For some reason it seemed like the resurection cost of a mercenary seemed much higher than normal, I'm not sure if thats because I have less gold, or it just does cost a bit more.

The frost nova takes at least half my health if I'm in range right now, so anytime I see a cold enchanted I automatically take a step back. What level should I expect to be at the end of the acts/difficulties? I feel like experience is progressing very slowly but if I remember reading correctly thats how it was in this patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I tend to reach the end of Normal at about clvl 30. I used to go right into Nightmare and reach the NM Ancients at around clvl 45 but recently Iíve opted to run Normal Baal until I reach clvl 45. The experience at Normal Baal seems to be pretty good, plus, I can reach what is usually my endgame weapon (something exceptional and Cruel with a clvl requirement of 42 or so). Besides, then youíre a bit over-leveled for NM and can probably make up most of the time you spent doing those extra Baal runs. Of course youíre operating untwinked so probably youíre only interested in the xp this time through. That being said, Iíd still recommend it provided that Baalís Mana Flame isnít too threatening. Iíve been playing 1.07 twinked for years now so I canít remember how damaging Normal Baal can be to an untwinked character but I donít think itís too bad (compared to NM Baal who seems to be reasonably dangerous and Hell Baal who seems to be able to kill virtually any character at any time . . . )

If I run Normal Baal to clvl 45 I tend to reach the end of NM at clvl 60 and then reach the end of Hell at clvl 65. But thatís me, it would be interesting to know what anyone else does . . .

IncGamers Member

Hi , I am racking Aldurs green Shadow plate in Kurast Bazaar right now..
    I Gave it about 200 runs by now and still nothing.. i have found 2 rares though..
    Just wondering if i am not doing something wrong . Item level too high for area level or somethin like that ?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HanShotFirst View Post
    That being said, I’d still recommend it provided that Baal’s Mana Flame isn’t too threatening. I’ve been playing 1.07 twinked for years now so I can’t remember how damaging Normal Baal can be to an untwinked character but I don’t think it’s too bad (compared to NM Baal who seems to be reasonably dangerous and Hell Baal who seems to be able to kill virtually any character at any time . . . )
    Hi. Normal Baal truly isnt that dangerous if you level up a bit and experience is really good , compare to NM you get same experience as in 3rd or 4th Act on NM and it isnt that dangerous.
    I remember however i exped my first Druid in Worldstone 2nd floor and Arreat Plateau or Frigid highlands.. exp is VERY Good, its absolutelly safe and monsters have really low resistances to elemental damage. But that depends on what char ure playin.
    But exp till level 45 on Act 5 Normal is definitelly good idea every time!

Alright guys, the hieropahnts? The healer guys with the zealots. When they cast blizzard it looks like they are casting like 3 blizzards at once on top of me. Is this something I should be worried about? Or, eh, not really dangerous kind of thing.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

It's just visual thing to see difference between your and their blizzard. They aren't MSLE or that kinda thing, but treat them as any random 1.07 monsters - danger when on low/negative ress or when approached with head in clouds.

Pyro don't be a p*ssy.

(It was before 1.07 that there was no casting delay... travincal is so fun in 1.06... not!)

Whatever nublio, I rather just not repeat 1.07 if I don't have to. I.E. not dying.

Edit: Thanks frozzzen for a reasonable answer.
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 10-08-2013 at 14:43.

IncGamers Member

Newbie question.

Just installed 1.07 and started a sorceress named Anja. She's at first waypoint after completing Den of Evil and made full clears. But she's only at level 4. In 1.13 my characters are at least level 6 normally 7 at the same point.

So my question is: Which areas are the best ones to level? Should I just quest until WSK and then make Baal runs or is there earlier places where one could level?

Anja
    Last edited by AnjaS; 07-09-2013 at 20:01. Reason: typo