Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    what is bone wall used for ? why not max out bone armor ?

Quote Originally Posted by khhoa View Post
    what is bone wall used for ? why not max out bone armor ?
    Bone wall actually makes your bone armor stronger.
    Every time you pou 1 point in bone armor, it makes it absorb 10 more points of damage.

Every time you put 1 point in bone wall it makes your bone armor absorb 15 more points of damage.

IncGamers Member
    Few quick question ,

Would conviction aura then casting lower resist stack?

and Why not max lower resist??

IncGamers Member
    After a certain point (which you can easily get with +skills) points in lower resist only increase the radius. I have 1 point in it and with skills it gives -60 resistances, which is more than enough.

I'm pretty sure conviction and lower resist stack but i'm not entirely sure. For someone who does know, assuming they do stack, does it help break more poison immunities to have both going at once? Would it make souls killable?

i heard it from an other necro that deaths web isnt as good as it sounds. he said me i just use a wizzy with 5/-5 psn rbf its way bether... i did what he said and it realy rocks :shocked:, but i maxed out -resi but it seems, that i doesnt work right on players, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Scathain View Post
    I'm pretty sure conviction and lower resist stack but i'm not entirely sure. For someone who does know, assuming they do stack, does it help break more poison immunities to have both going at once? Would it make souls killable?
    No. Conviction does not affect the enemy's poison resistance, only the elemental (fire/cold/lightning) resists.
    (Or well, conviction and lower resist DO stack when it comes to fire/cold/lightning, but since poison resist isn't affected by conviction...)

Now, here's the deal:
    Gloams have 105% poison res.
    Black Souls have 110% poison res.
    Burning Souls have 115% poison res.

This means to break the immunity of a Black Soul you need at least -51% res (slvl7 Lower Resist), to break the immunity of a Gloam you'll need at least -26% res (slvl1 Lower Resist is enough).
    To break the immunity of a Burning Soul, you'd need at least -76% res, and that, that is harder.

ahh but if i use lower resist on puppets while baalrunning (they got poisen immun) the poisen immun disappears! and with +skills i get -66 resis and with 2x 5/-5 psn rbf it would be -76 resis and i think i have alsow broke souls resis *think*

btw. sorry for the bad diarun game :undecided:

and thanks for answer =)
    and whats up with death web thing?

You really need a DW as a psn nec.
    Its 10 times better than a wizzard in most cases.

If you are duelling someone who dossent have high life and dossent have stacked res, then maybe wizzard is better. (ES sorc, bone nec)

When you are facing someone with high life/high stacked res DW is your best friend! (barb, paladins)

About DW beeing bugged, it is in some way.
    Its not actually DW it self that are bugged but -enemy psn res.

Try this for yourself.
    Make a hell game and have a friend join. Cast psn nova on him without DW.
    The psn length should be exactly 4 seconds.

Now equip your DW and cast nova on him again.
    Depending on the % -enemy psn res the psn length will be longer, and that way do more dmg.

So with DW you do more psn dmg each frame, and you do it over more frames. That adds up to much more psn dmg.

ahh thanks =), and if i use wizzy, cast psn nova tele away, then swap weapons to DW, will it change the psn dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by asakuraaa View Post
    ahh thanks =), and if i use wizzy, cast psn nova tele away, then swap weapons to DW, will it change the psn dmg?
    I actually havent ever thought of that, but i have to say no, that only works with rabies, since rabies keeps re-applying itself and psn nova dossent.