Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 186 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    nvm, me and my friend did it after some tries

Last edited by FiFert; 04-07-2007 at 01:53.

Funny

I go online every night around 7-7:30 PST and I am looking for help muling. I can also help if you need to mule. I do lots of MFing and collect a lot of low stuff for a new noob help account I am making. If anyone is interested in helping with that please let me know.

Also I do rush if anyone needs one. I would like forge, but not mandatory since this forum is meant to help and I don't want my post to turn into an add for 'rush 4 4ge'

West - Softcore - Ladder

*Kadavra
    *Djcraemer

Heh... forgot I'm not on EST anymore... Pacific time ^^

Edit: Oh yea and since I have tomorrow off work I will most likely be playing all day as I am scared of the sun... well not really, but I don't have anything better to do.

Last edited by djcraemer; 04-07-2007 at 02:47.

IncGamers Member
    Anyone on now able to help with a rush through hell on E/SC/L? Im on Atino, *mronita

IncGamers Member
    I am willing rush anyone who needs it on any difficulty for free. I might need a couple wp's but other than that it's free. I am on E/SC/NL, so if you want a rush add leonidas25 and msg me when i am on.

IncGamers Member
    E/SC/L

I need help killling uber diablo. I'm on right now. Need melee w/ heavy CB or a nec summoner with life tap.

w/ *daemonmagicfind

IncGamers Member
    I guess there is a first for everything, I need a rush in normal on ladder. Once, I get my hdin high enough I would be more than happy to return the favor. You can even get forge if you want.

Need some help muleing. I have items spread across 7 mules that I need to organize. I've already gone through and vendored everything I didn't need, so I just need someone who has the time to sit while I go back and forth. It'd take longer than a regular quick mule since I need to avoid temp bans, but I'll be sure to hurry as much as possible. Maybe I can catch someone who isn't trying to play D2 at the time who can just leave a character in the room for a bit.

*xEVERx USWest ladder.

Edit: Already had some replies. Thanks dii.net.

Last edited by Ever; 05-07-2007 at 02:35.

IncGamers Member
    USEast Ladder SC.
    Need some help muling my craptastic items please, hehe. Wont take more than 5 minutes. Thanks in advance. *genericnewbie

IncGamers Member

Can someone help me now?

I kinda died in the uber quest, someone please help

IncGamers Member
    No one has ANY idea where you are, what server you're on, the name and pass of the game...

Necessary stuff, my friend.