Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Battle.net Channel Commands

I don't quite understand how /clan stuff works. How do you make a private chat room that only certain people can enter?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

There's a monstrous omission here. One of the most useful bnet commands is not listed.

When you go to the create or join tab, you can highlight the game name, then hit ctrl-c to copy it to your clipboard. You can then paste it using ctrl-v. This is incredibly useful if you are joining baal runs, trist runs, vow runs, or tomb runs. You can keep it on your clipboard forever, paste it in and increment it by one.

You don't know how frustrating it is to try and read the name of the game you are in and type it in manually, then mess it up, and try it again a couple of times and then when you DO get it right, the game is full and you are sadface. Copy and paste exists in D2 and prevents that.

I call this a monstrous omission because there is no other bnet command I use more, and it is incredibly helpful.

Its not a command! But Its damn useful! Use it all the time!

Why necro a 5 year old thread?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    Its not a command! But Its damn useful! Use it all the time!

Why necro a 5 year old thread?
    I didn't really necro it, I just followed the link in the sticky. I'd definitely call it a command, considering is an incredibly useful feature that will get mentioned nowhere else in any other d2 guied and many people will never even think of doing it, also some people probably don't even know about ctrl-c for copy and crtl-v for paste.

IncGamers Member

For the longest time I didn't know this; tears were shed as a result. This should be the #1 sticky in all Diablo-related forums.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Quote Originally Posted by Greizer View Post
    For the longest time I didn't know this; tears were shed as a result. This should be the #1 sticky in all Diablo-related forums.
    I know. Most days its the only battlenet command i use, and it was not even listed in this thread. I can't imagine actually having to type out some of the game names used repeatedly..