Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member DeadlyAssassin's Avatar

How to lvl fast?

Well I started a Barb the other day, i love him im now on Act 5 but only level 26. I just beat Diablo expecting a lot of exp, but I didn't really get a lot and I notice some people say you can get to like level 60 in a day and stuff like that, well how do you do this?

Thanks

one way is to get glitch rushed to hell and do chaos runs. that would be a quick way to lvl if you can get someone to glitch rush you. other than that all i know of is just doing baal runs then going on to nightmare and doing more baal runs.

IncGamers Member
    glitch rush?

IncGamers Member
    Get some good friends, join or make your own baal channel...

You can 1-90 in less than a day and that's in HC.

You get glitched to hell, and leech of uber tristram till about lvl 82. Then you gear and start baal non-stop.

Can some explain this more clearly, like the whole glitch thing and excactly where to go, and what you have to have beaten in the game etc.. I only started Act V is that enough to do this?

Just explain it better please, thanks

Ill try.

Normaly when i make a new char i make a game with the new level 1 char and then join the game with my level 94 necromancer on my pther computer.

The necro tele to catacombs level 4 and make a tp, the level 1 then enter and i kill Andariel. Then its time for act 2.
    The necro helps the level 1 char all the way to act 5 this way.

Then its time to kill the Ancients, but thats not possible because the new char is still level 1 and you need to be level 20 to do that quest.

This i where the "Glitch" comes in. I make a public game with the level 1 called "kill baal now" or some thing like that. And again i allso joins with my high level necro.

I wait for more people to join the game. i teleport to Baals throne room and make a TP so people can enter. (my own level 1 will stay in town but be in party with the other players)

The necro kills all baals minions and then kill baal.
    If any one of the other players stay in the game and get the baal quest, then my level 1 necro will get it to, even though she is in town.
    She can now move on to Nightmare still beeing level 1.

You then do the same thing here and end up in hell pretty fast as level 1.
    You cant join hell baal runs because you havent killed ancients, so you have to do some diablo runs in hell (you gain xp really fast this way! about 4-7 levels each run) and when you are level 60 you can kill the Ancients on hell and move on to baal runs.

Hope this explains it for you.

Best Regards
    Summerfun

Spot on Summerfun

Like allways
    Just kidding, i did my best though :blush:

Well I need to do all this, so I was woundering if I could get some help from anyone, it would be great. I play on Open Battle.net or w/e it's called so if someone thinks they can help me please pm me or add my msn at codydschofield@hotmail.com and maybe we can do this tonight.

Thanks very much.

well im on act 4 nightmare and im lvl 4 lol I havn't received any exp but I will in hell difficulty right?