Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 454 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    oh yah it's very easy on ladder to make one (every other character is either a fireball sorc or a hammerdin). it takes practice to get good at playing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by crawlingdeadman View Post
    i lld a lot. i dont hld much but i've noticed something. when i hld i tend to mana pot. i rarely have need of it or want to when i lld. what's the reasoning behind this you think? i mean you're probably spamming spells that cost more in hld but you have a greater pool and access to items that increase it even more. anyone else notice this?
    ye noone would come head to head fight with you, you have to chase them , as most oponents tend to l8z way too much , that eats mana..

I just Pked my first Chaos Running game. It was exciting, adrenaline rushing through my fingers. I had alot of fun. (I did it with a Fishy.) Corspe Explosion owns in pvp!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poroboszcz View Post
    Actually I think it's still more possible with LLD then HLD anyway.

Ok, seriously now, it's probably your best choise if you're starting lld. One of the easiest to make and you'll get into it after killing teamed up lvl 70+ chars :laugh:
    Haha, desynching will own

I made a Hammerdin HLD once, but I never figured out how to use it lol. All I did was run away with charge and spam 1-2 hammers in random places :laugh: Now I understand a lot more how to play em :P

And CDM, my HLD sorc is definitely unique :afro: And it can hold its own :P

If you're not using a bone nec, paladin or fb sorc in a lld game you're allready pretty unique.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inanefedaykin View Post
    If you're not using a bone nec, paladin or fb sorc in a lld game you're allready pretty unique.
    Heh, if I like LLD a lot, I'm going to make more unique ones

I just need to find someone who isn't lazy and can GRush me along with all Stats and skills :/

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    i can do the bird quests in nm and hell if you need them. i have a character that doesnt get them. she gets the jade statue then leaves before the quest gets completed so that i can always get them (i'd be able to do the same in normal too if i hadnt let fed convince me that being in another act wouldnt get me the quest...). den is easy with an enchant sorc. lmk if you need help with those.

IncGamers Member
    Ah, but you are an Eastie, no?

I'm a Westie :P

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crawlingdeadman View Post
    every other character is either a fireball sorc or a hammerdin
    Well, I guess that our realms differ a bit then. On eu scl the majority of lld'ers seem to be smiters, chargers, fb/light/es sorcs, kick or trap assas, fissure druids and amas. I've met few ww barbs, boners, blizz sorcs and windies. And I really know only couple of good hammerdins. :shocked:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yelopen View Post
    Ah, but you are an Eastie, no?

I'm a Westie :P
    Pfft, silly Westie! I could have helped if you had only asked! But not tonight. It's late, I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm all hot and sweaty.

Maybe tomorrow, just remind me. I need to use those characters before they expire anyway. :azn: