Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 16 of 454 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Well, I'm really only looking for the 20life/10liferep, so a level one would be fine for that purpose?

Yes, but you may as well try for 10fhr because of how cheap they are to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by yelopen View Post
    Calm down, knowing him, he wasn't trying to flame Kiba at all, just posting something constructive.

Honestly, saying that you could have played a character better shouldn't really hurt anyone's feelings...I got beaten to the ground by wizadept's comments, which were much "harsher," and I took it in as advice with no problems.
    Yah , i am sure just telling some one that they play there character poorly helps them.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiba View Post
    Yah , i am sure just telling some one that they play there character poorly helps them.
    Poorly -> Work at it -> Get better.

How else do you think people receive constructive criticism from people?

-Oooh you play that character so well!
    -Thanks!

No action is taken to get better, there is no building off of anything. But when someone says you aren't doing something well, you can learn from that.

If nobody ever said "you are doing this wrong," the world would be one messed up place.

Poorly -> Work at it -> Get better.

How else do you think people receive constructive criticism from people?

-Oooh you play that character so well!
    -Thanks!

No action is taken to get better, there is no building off of anything. But when someone says you aren't doing something well, you can learn from that.

If nobody ever said "you are doing this wrong," the world would be one messed up place.
    Not everyone looks at it that way.

Theres a difference between just flat out sayin you played poorly & saying that and then saying why. So i commented back on it and im a cry baby cool.

Some would rather ask what they need to improve when they know they have to or want to improve wich is awesome when people do offer tips.

Others would rather learn from there mistakes themselves instead and yes some can get offended when you tell them how to play there character or that they play badly when they don't ask.

IncGamers Member
    Not everyone looks at it that way.

Theres a difference between just flat out sayin you played poorly & saying that and then saying why. So i commented back on it and im a cry baby cool.

Some would rather ask what they need to improve when they know they have to or want to improve wich is awesome when people do offer tips.

Others would rather learn from there mistakes themselves instead and yes some can get offended when you tell them how to play there character or that they play badly when they don't ask.

Yeah I guess you have a point. But I can safely say that his comments were not meant to flame you, if that's what you think. He can be a bit more careful in the future.

Yeah I guess you have a point. But I can safely say that his comments were not meant to flame you, if that's what you think. He can be a bit more careful in the future.
    ~Wolf howl~

They were no flames.

I just don't like when people critique a player when they lose a duel.

Im the type of person who has fun losing or winning a duel , if some one want's to comment "good duel" or "Your good etc.." then Thats great it makes both duelers feel good. But if i lose then let me comment on how good who ever it was that beat me is but only if i want to comment on him. I Don't like when the winner tells you did poorly or how you can play better when no one asked.

Hahaha Ughhh wonder if im the only one who thinks this way , guess im just a hot head.

This thread seems to be just fine IMO - there is no need to close it :wink3:

It seems that the paladin issue has been resolved

Plus, you are known to BM on paladins Kiba
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=492381

Heh, one of the better ways to get ppl to become better duelers is dump on them!

No really, if you need to tell someone their bad players, atleast tell them why =D

On another note, Mikey, hows the new mouse/locking working out?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    This thread seems to be just fine IMO - there is no need to close it :wink3:

It seems that the paladin issue has been resolved

Plus, you are known to BM on paladins Kiba
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=492381
    Awrooo~ that thread had sarcasm written all over it lol.

~Wolf growl~ and on a side note Im so BM to paladins i BM my own paladin. I even have my paladin tied up on a chain to a dog house behind Gheeds tent while Kiba ze werewolf gets his ears scratched & his belly rubbed by all of the rouge mercenarys.

I also have the 19 stats anni on ze paladin while kiba gets the 20 stat anni , This makes my paladin very jealous.