Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 14 of 454 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dii Legend View Post
    You think they are boring because you don't know how to play them. Either that or it's because you can't gear one. :hide:

I've also made a FoHer, a Zealer, and an Auradin. The Foher was fun for a short time too, but it didn't last long. I still haven't finished either of the other two paladins yet, so I don't know how they are.
    Frost Nova sorc never gets boring :laugh:

IncGamers Member
    Meh, from my experiences the reason people lose interst in a character is because the play isnt complex or difficult enough.

@dii: Why so many paladins? A foher is boring incarnate, an auradin involves charging around and hoping that your opponent dies of a hemoroid, and a zealer is damn near useless except in melee vs melee or against crappy duelers.

IncGamers Member
    Yeah, sins are always hard to play so you learn new things and it never gets boring. I'm playing a pure Ghost so that'll keep me even more into it than a hybrid.

Frost Nova sorc isn't complex but its just fun seeing the comments you get when you kill them :P Of course you die too, but that's all part of the fun! :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yelopen View Post
    Frost Nova sorc never gets boring :laugh:
    I've considered making one of those several times. Never got around to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithenator View Post
    Meh, from my experiences the reason people lose interst in a character is because the play isnt complex or difficult enough.
    That's the main reason why I stop playing most of my characters...there just isn't a challenge to them after a certain point. Sorceress is very simple, but I still like them most out of the other classes.

@dii: Why so many paladins? A foher is boring incarnate, an auradin involves charging around and hoping that your opponent dies of a hemoroid, and a zealer is damn near useless except in melee vs melee or against crappy duelers.
    I was just trying different builds, to see if I could find something else I liked...sort of to break the redundancy/monotony of playing my other characters. One other thing though, is that I don't do pvp. I build for pvm, so I'm not concerned about those things you've pointed out.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dii Legend View Post
    I've considered making one of those several times. Never got around to it.
    Haha, I'm actually thinking about writing a guide for it, even if it isn't as successful as my assassin. It's definitely a fun character, and can PK a nice amount of people too

IncGamers Member
    You're writing a guide for your frost nova sorc? When can we expect it to be complete?

BTW, at the risk of being ot, when your parents letting you play again man?

IncGamers Member
    You're writing a guide for your frost nova sorc? When can we expect it to be complete?

BTW, at the risk of being ot, when your parents letting you play again man?
    I said I might, but then again, noone, aside from my RL friend and MysticDragon has seen me seriously duel with it. Dueled his BvC, beat it once, died once But he's been playing on his Hammerdin a lot recently and he's shaky on his BvC now :P

I can't exactly show you, since any decently skilled assassin or Wind Druid would probably obliterate it, like they do to most sorcs. And a sin is all you have

About me playing, school ends at the end of next week. So I should be playing within 2-3 weeks about. Maybe even less.

Last edited by yelopen; 07-06-2007 at 00:54.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yelopen View Post
    Haha, I'm actually thinking about writing a guide for it, even if it isn't as successful as my assassin. It's definitely a fun character, and can PK a nice amount of people too
    Well, to be honest, three of my lightning sorceress' were supposed to be nova when I made them originally. But when it came to putting in the skills, I always ended up going with orb or lightning.

Well no offense, but your paladin was really poorly played :( Besides, dont be beefing with us sins because sins>all o_O
    L O L

It's people like you that try to make others feel inferior when they lose some duels.

~Wolf Growl~

IncGamers Member
    Wow, I literally meant no offense. I dont mind if I make a new char and someone tells me Im bad at him, why do you? I apalogize if I was a bit blunt, but give me the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT: retracted the prior statement, need to remember the 5 minute rule when posting..

Last edited by Smithenator; 07-06-2007 at 01:31.