Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    Great guide, I dissagree with putting not suited for es in the cons tho. An es/blizz sorc is usually much harder to kill then vita blizz even with the extra damage you get from going the vita route. And woot for using my vid haha.

Im a little confused now?
    So you agree that the higest resolution is the one where you can see the longest/most of the map?
    I.e 800x600

Its just of my opinion that blizzard is not as suited as orb for ES. Blizzard depends on a large amount of damage to 1 hit kill opponents. Going ES will mean blizzard losing 2 synergies or 1 synergy and mastery. The reduction is power is much more tremendous then going ES with orb. ES blizz gains survivability in exchange for killing power, and most important, the function to be hard to absorb.

And for resolution, the higher one does make screen smaller, it was my mistake all along.

Thanks for clearing that up! :laugh:

Banned
    You're right it's not as suited for es as orb is, I thought you just meant it was bad to go es with it period.

Could you please list your pub setup? Any variations in it vs. certain classes? You discuss gear selection but the guide seems to be missing the "my main setup" part. What are the stats of your actual sorc (life, mana, dmg?).

IncGamers Member
    using ES has huge advantage aganist certain builds like foher, bone nerc, bowzon (while bowzon is already easy for vita build, but you just can tank more hits with ES), fire/lite sorc and tappers.
    For foher, the ES neutralized the advantage of the conviction aura, cuz ES take damage b4 resist applied, and youe mana pool will regenerate very fast after getting hit. you'll found you can tank a lot more foh than a vita sorc.
    For bone nerc, any ES sorc is a pain for them, as you can tank a lot of spirits from them, while they get 1 hit ko by your blizzard.

Other build like smiter, bvc, es and vita build doesn't really make much difference, because they deal a huge amount physical damage. with or without ES, they can always kill you in 2-3 hits at most. in this case, vita sorc has more damage output which is better aganist those builds.

my post got deleted :cry:

IncGamers Member
    lol. what did you say

It was a pretty long post outlining most common pub gear and what to have in stash for certain classes, and also replying to your post about ES.