Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks for that

Added to the PvP guides sticky :wink3:

Thank you

so yuqing, u do not recommend ES or is that just not ur own build. Which would u say generally clear out pubs better?

For pubs, both would be ok, but I generally prefer vita route. I don't really know why, but i dislike es builds. I rarely get hit when playing, so it's pretty much indifferent to me.

What is ur str with (19 stat anni or torch?) Stormshield, Spirit mon, Sanct mon?
    I really am kind of confused on how many str to input, please tell me :P or what did you, the master of blizz sorcs, put in str?

Last edited by redswordhero; 09-06-2007 at 23:42.

Personally, my base str is around 86 enough to hit 156 with gear. There are sorcs with lower and there are sorcs with higher. Just place enough to put on all of your gear. Strength isn't really strict, just try to keep it minimal as it does decrease your life.

BattleTag melianor-2318
    About time this got sticky. I was confusing it with the 1.10 version, sorry. Will be adding it to the Libary as well.

regards, meli

About time this got sticky. I was confusing it with the 1.10 version, sorry. Will be adding it to the Libary as well.

regards, meli
    Good call.
    Its without any doubt the best blizzard guide out there.

BattleTag melianor-2318
    Moving this off the sticky threads. Making space for some interesing ladder starting threads.

first off, awesome guide ive searched a while for a truly comprehensive blizz pvp guide and really nice avatar btw .

the chilling armour thing is incredible i cant believe it wasnt known earlier. i would have been happy if it blocks just arrows but it aparently blocks sorc spells and even traps. what is the chance to block projectiles or is it totaly random?

a few Qs.

1)is 63 (70)fcr really doable? 9 frames just seems like it would be cripplingly low.

2)i recently lucked out on 15cold nightwings and 15cold 3 blizz ormus so i thought id burn a little time makin a blizz sorc.
    I am planning to make a blizz sorc to mainly pvp but also other stuff and i was thinking prebuff memory staff/prebuff chilling armour, max telekenesis, max block eld'ed SS build. i want to be able to stand against bvc ,bowa charge/smiters and block along with strong tk/ES will make my sorc much more durable.

how would you say this build compares to pure vita no block route? how much life aproximately do you think id lose for the ability to fight physical damage classes much better(which is what i really want).