Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 563 of 3223 FirstFirst ... 6346351355355956056156256356456556656757361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 32227
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuvard View Post
    i have catched some bloody cold, neupmonia or i dont know the exact word, something to do with the lungs, and im freezing my butt of in my house, and its 24 deegres and im sitting in 3 pair of jeans, 2 sweaters and 3 pair of socks, and still im freezing ! i went to school on friday, the teacher told me littarely to pull my *** home...
    That sucks, it could very well be pneumonia. Have you gone to see a doctor about it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    3 pairs of jeans - how is that possible :laugh:
    Easily, you put one pair on at a time. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Dii Legend View Post
    That sucks, it could very well be pneumonia. Have you gone to see a doctor about it yet
    ?
    yes i have, im on antibiotics well look on the brigth side, im eating pizza ..

as the magic on putting 3 pair of jeans on, its easy, like lynn said, 1 pair at the time

Banned
    Pizza's not good for you when you're feeling sick like that, kiddo. You should be having soup. :wink3:

You should probably be in bed, too.

Pizza's not good for you when you're feeling sick like that, kiddo. You should be having soup. :wink3:
    Im suck of soup, ive been eating it for like 2 weeks, no more chicken and noodle soup for me, ooh no :rolleyes:

but the pizza is just soooo goood....

Banned
    It doesn't have to be chickn noodle. It can be nearly anything, as long as it's healthy for you - and I don't mean any of that Alphabet soup, of Chef Boyardee type stuff. Real soup.

Eat fresh fruits, and drink water and juice. But not like Hawaiian Punch, or whatever. Like apple juice and orange juice - stuff with vitamins.

It doesn't have to be chickn noodle. It can be nearly anything, as long as it's healthy for you - and I don't mean any of that Alphabet soup, of Chef Boyardee type stuff. Real soup.

Eat fresh fruits, and drink water and juice. But not like Hawaiian Punch, or whatever. Like apple juice and orange juice - stuff with vitamins.
    Hi Mom

What should I eat for dinner today? Are tacos good?

Quote Originally Posted by aperlov View Post
    Are tacos good?
    I'll take them if you're not allowed to rop:

Quote Originally Posted by tuvard View Post
    i have catched some bloody cold, neupmonia or i dont know the exact word, something to do with the lungs, and im freezing my butt of in my house, and its 24 deegres and im sitting in 3 pair of jeans, 2 sweaters and 3 pair of socks, and still im freezing ! i went to school on friday, the teacher told me littarely to pull my *** home...
    get well soon.. hot showers in every 10 minutes hels with the freezing effect of flues and what not

Quote Originally Posted by Mikk0 View Post
    get well soon.. hot showers in every 10 minutes hels with the freezing effect of flues and what not
    So your saying i need to take hotshowers ? :P

i take vitamins everyday, even cod oil.... i just drank a whole box off applejuice, i cant stand orange juice so no thank you, i dont have any more " ready made " tomato soup or other soups any more ..:P

BattleTag LJCTalman-2190
    Why would you want to be like everyone else? Find something unique, something different! It's much more fun that way.
    ^That's what I normally do, but I like this concept for once.