Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3194 of 3223 FirstFirst ... 219426943094314431843190319131923193319431953196319731983204 ... LastLast
Results 31,931 to 31,940 of 32227
    IncGamers Member

Re: >>>> Private Moustache Club - OT Thread <<<<

I always traded within the ETF, thus never had any problem with scamming. Always stayed far from any open trade games or other forums which shall remain unnamed. To be honest, I will probably use the GAH myself once in a while. Though I hope for the bulk of my trades some more social means will be accomodated.

edit: *Passes the bottle down to Skullvomit*

TBH since I logged in ETF I've been scammed never. I don't see how that would change in D3 with familiar faces...

Hey, I drank a bottle of booze, only cigarets left now.

BattleTag chumo-2713

Hi Krischan... a little bit late reply but Thanks!

I do agree with all your comments.

And I'm all up for trading in ETF and keep that good social side of it.

First time jumping in on the OT talk. I just had to rant. I can't stand the directness of traders in D2 these days. Only using the words "Show" "y" "nn". What ever happened to using real words and actually taking a moment to talk and barter? ugh.

IncGamers Member

Well, I dunno how it's been over the last few years but... What you describe is pretty similar to my experiences years ago. That’s why I always have stuck to forum trading. I think it's partly because the large part of the people who try to scam you do not have the intelligence for it. Therefor it’s a safe bet not to use too many words while doing so. And maybe if there's too many of them, such kind of language (or lack off) is picked up by the majority as being the "cool" thing to do. Psychologically wild guessing here though, could be way off.

BattleTag Maarud-2240

Hi all!

I'd be seriously surprised if my nick rings any bells, but it's been quite a while and I'm looking for D3 trading forum that will be as awesome as this is :P RMAH is not enough, just nameless stats and <shrugs> real money trade in a video game. But to each one its own, I guess.

Anyway, I was looking for a team to start the very last (for me ladder reset. So I logged into Player matchup forum.... and there's nothing. No relevant threads. Only some new guy who think the botting is ok (what can you say...), and one wow gold crap spam. Ugh.

So, is there anyone still interested in the final, epic, oldschool ladder team, or am I knocking to the wrong doors there - or non-existent doors, if you know what I mean.
    But enough of moaning, hope to see some of you on a quest to save the Sanctary on 15th May, peace out

IncGamers Member

To me the ladder resets are the only interesting thing left to do in this game. That feeling of progress while trying to finish the game as quickly as possible with a ladder reset team is what I'll miss, and therefore I'll be here tomorrow night to fight on your side one last time!

I hope we can inspire the rest of you to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by ahwolf View Post
    edit: *Passes the bottle down to Skullvomit*
    *Thanks and puts it aside for later use* Fri, Sat, Mon drinking. I'm getting too old for that kind of pace. Add greasy food, cigs and black coffee and my stomach for sure is now retired

10 years of D2 and still I grind Meph. one.. more ..essence.. I wonder if in 2022 I farm D3's, what ever the grind spot(s) is, with same enthusiasm.

edit: all this grind in the name of pvp. If there ain't gonna be one in D3 the naturally shorter life span.

Official Diablo 3 Item Valuer KTang's Avatar

Unfortunately Diablo has had "y" "nn" for years and this is the same for all trading-accessible games on the internet. Speed is of the essence most of the time, not that I believe this is a GOOD thing.

Well if this forum doesn't plan to go D3, I'm more than happy to see what kind of community we can set up elsewhere by creating a new forum. Thing is, starting from scratch never really generates much publicity when compared to a foundation such as this, but I'm more than eager to help.

KT

I have never had any experience using a AH, so Im thinking why not give it a go and see how it works? Ofc, these forums will be used nomatter what, but AH sounds like a good idea imo.