Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 568 of 3223 FirstFirst ... 6846851855856456556656756856957057157257861866810681568 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 32227
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikk0 View Post
    not everyone use curse words in their posts
    I don't use that type of language, and I knew of it. I see people typing things that get censored all the time. Maybe I'm just more aware of what others are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dii Legend View Post
    When you rant, you are basically getting things off your chest. When you do that, you usually tend to feel alittle better afterwards.
    actually, i dont...
    i like to post long posts, the problem is whenever i get started, i dont stop. i think i could have filled a couple of hundred Pppp..ps's, and in the end its more frustrating to select which ones to leave and which ones arent 'worth' it :rolleyes:

You've been a member for nearly two years, and you didn't know there was a word filter?
    well, yeah, but ive been on diablo-hiatus a couple of months after my subscription here and only returned 5-6 days at most prior to the ladder reset

furthermore, as mikk0 said, some people dont use curse words all the time .
    i might be pretty (f***ing) verbal irl, but when i dont see people before my eyes to see their expressions, or dont know em well enough, i prefer to first see how far you can go before going there.
    on fora or the web in general, thats kind of a hard thing to do imho. you dont have to be rude because you dont have direct contact..
    if your 'religion' consists of morals and ethics (and it pretty much does, i have more faith in my own judgment than i would have in any preacher of any religion, although i dont deny they have a huge philosophical value) i dont care that people are being shocked when they 'deserve' it.
    i preach for tolerance! were far too many to be able to afford being intolerant to other people's thoughts and opinions, but no reason to do it unecessary.

heh, actually youre right, rants are good for you :grin:

btw, dii legend, do you actually still play diablo? you have 13k posts, and i cant recall seeing you on etf :scratch:

*andaryzza

edited Ps. i dont wanna go in any philosophical or theological discussions here either. the internet is hardly a place for that and a forum probably least of all. (besides isnt there something in the rules of that kinda discussions not being allowed here? or doesnt that apply to the ot-thread?)

Pps. and it just keeps coming...

Banned
    The OT thread can be used to discuss anything that isn't game related, even though the topic does come up ever now and then. There are plenty of "debates" such a what you are referring to in the OTF subforum, if you feel so inclined to take a look there. I tend to have things to add after I make a post, so I have to constantly edit them (ask Mike, he'll tell you :hide.

I know what you mean about typing a post, and once you start going it just keeps coming. I do that myself sometimes, and seems to be happening more a bit recently. :shocked:

That's okay though, I enjoy talking with people here and one way to get to know them is through doing things like this - "chatting" in the OT threads. :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by Andaryzza View Post
    btw, dii legend, do you actually still play diablo? you have 13k posts, and i cant recall seeing you on etf
    I play on three realms, and not as much as I used to now. I've only just started playing the current ladder season on Europe the last couple of weeks, and haven't been online there for a couple of days I think. I spend most of my free time here. :smiley:

I know what you mean about typing a post, and once you start going it just keeps coming. I do that myself sometimes, and seems to be happening more a bit recently.
    myeah, but in the end you just wonder whod care to read all of it.
    i know im selective, i choose discussions and people that attract me or to whom i can relate.
    i really dont care what some people have to say -or dont have to say, but they say it anyways, and thats just my point here.. noone is qualified to say themselves what they wrote down is relevant to anything
    i like talking about just stuff, myself or more important matters, anywhere. i also love to hear from other people, to know how they really live where they do, as the media and such are ALWAYS biased. but ive lived long enough (and im still a 'kid' in a certain sense, i mean m only 22) to know that 90-95% of the people doesnt care like that, so why should they about this? (even tho it seems ive reached out to someone at least and that makes it worth it i guess, ruining my whole point :grin

That's okay though, I enjoy talking with people here and one way to get to know them is through doing things like this - "chatting" in the OT threads.
    yeah me too, this really is a place where you can meet pretty interesting people who actually do care and appreciate your actions/words.
    bod_trader has kinda touched me once with a comment in my trade ratings.
    nice people are hard to find on bnet, and still its full of them here

*andaryzza

Ps. -lol- if youre just starting out on europe ladd, i might be able to help you on your way, nothing very fancy tho.

Banned
    myeah, but in the end you just wonder whod care to read all of it.
    i know im selective, i choose discussions and people that attract me or to whom i can relate.
    i really dont care what some people have to say -or dont have to say, but they say it anyways, and thats just my point here.. noone is qualified to say themselves what they wrote down is relevant to anything
    Believe it or not, I read everything in the forums I post in. Not sure I could say I *choose who to talk to, it is based on what they are saying and if I feel it is worth responding to. I usually try to be helpful, but sometimes it comes off the wrong way - not completely unexpected though, that's just people being people. :grin:

yeah me too, this really is a place where you can meet pretty interesting people who actually do care and appreciate your actions/words.
    bod_trader has kinda touched me once with a comment in my trade ratings.
    nice people are hard to find on bnet, and still its full of them here
    Agreed. There are few people in game to be found as helpful and willing as people you can find here. I've had several comments in my trade ratings that I hadn't expected, adn sometimes wish it was viewable to anyone that looks at them.

Ps. -lol- if youre just starting out on europe ladd, i might be able to help you on your way, nothing very fancy tho.
    You added that just as I quoted your post. :laughing: I'm doing all right on Europe right now, the only things I really need are going to be hard to get (ie. certain high runes ), but thanks for the offer. She might even be able to do *most* of a hell rush now. I'll have to test that tonight. :scratch:

that's just people being people.
    yeah, probably, should look at myself first also :grin:
    its why i have such a love-hate relation with humanity in general

You added that just as I quoted your post. She might even be able to do *most* of a hell rush now. I'll have to test that tonight.
    yeah, i edit each post 5~20 times (no kidding, probably more) after posting
    andeh, if ever you need anything online (from rush to just company) whisp me, i always sign with my accname :wink3:, no obligation offc :grin:

*andaryzza

ps & edit :grin: i read ur traderatings , i take my hat off to you, sir

the real question is rather: did you get mine?
    -i feel a vicious circle coming up
    *andaryzza
    The sarcasm in your post hit me like a 18- wheeler smack in the middle of the face, so yes :grin:

No vicious circle, been trying to avoid thoose things *Cough*

My name is Thomas btw, I expect you to atleast call me Tom:cool: and your name ? or Nickname :smiley:

Edit: Did you say i just checked your rating to lynn, and said you take your hat of for Her ?:P Cus i asure you, Dii legend is very much a girl

Ahhh then im going bed, gotta get really really really early up tommorow.....about 4.30....so im going to bed ..:P

Banned
    Good night, Tom. It seems you are feeling a little better at least.
    yeah, probably, should look at myself first also
    its why i have such a love-hate relation with humanity in general
    I really don't say much in real life, I just find it a lot easier to type what I'm thinking than I am willing to waste the energy to actually say it.

yeah, i edit each post 5~20 times (no kidding, probably more) after posting
    andeh, if ever you need anything online (from rush to just company) whisp me, i always sign with my accname , no obligation offc :grin:
    I'm always hanging out in channel public chat etf when I'm online. I also live on the East coast in the US, so you are most likely ~6 hours ahead of me.

ps & edit :grin: i read ur traderatings , i take my hat off to you, sir
    Would you feel differently if I told you I am not a "sir?" :laugh:

Hey dude & dudette,

first of all, i want to apologise to dii legend or lynn :grin:, i think this must have happened a lot though, first thing to come to my head was quoting family guy's peter griffin with "aaah, good old family racism"
    heh, someone said "what a gent" in your trade ratings, thats where i got my inspiration. (this also explains a lot about the way you act, i still take my hat of, but now i bow down a little doing it :grin

just when i started thinking there arent any girls on dii.net (besides those i already know/am in doubt -xora, right?) and can safely go on assuming that all big names are males, but noooo

anyway
    my name is dries (im a belgian (brussels obviously), 22yo, dutch-french-english speaking), most people on the internet call me either dries, drz or andaryzza (or andy which i find kinda funny, cause it has no more connections to my real name)
    if theres anything you want to know, feel free to ask, but be warned that ill do the same thing, love long heated up discussions (deep and shallow) and might be offensive sometimes (im quite arrogant actually, but i -almost- never mean any harm)

pleased to *meet* you both

*andaryzza

Banned
    first of all, i want to apologise to dii legend or lynn, i think this must have happened a lot though, first thing to come to my head was quoting family guy's peter griffin with "aaah, good old family racism"
    heh, someone said "what a gent" in your trade ratings, thats where i got my inspiration. (this also explains a lot about the way you act, i still take my hat of, but now i bow down a little doing it )
    Of course it does, how is anyone supposed to know unless someone mentions it? Although I'm not sure how "that explains a lot about the way I act." :laugh:
    just when i started thinking there arent any girls on dii.net (besides those i already know/am in doubt -xora, right?) and can safely go on assuming that all big names are males, but noooo
    You edited again! Yes, Xora is female also. There are obviously fewer of us than there are males, but still enough to show we can be interested in a game like this, too. I'm not sure but, what do you mean by "big names?"

anyway
    my name is dries (im a belgian (brussels obviously), 22yo, dutch-french-english speaking), most people on the internet call me either dries, drz or andaryzza (or andy which i find kinda funny, cause it has no more connections to my real name)
    Hi, Dries. Most around here just call me Lynn. "Andy" most likely has to do with your account name, rather than your real name. :grin:
    if theres anything you want to know, feel free to ask, but be warned that ill do the same thing, love long heated up discussions (deep and shallow) and might be offensive sometimes (im quite arrogant actually, but i -almost- never mean any harm)
    Isn't everyone at some point?

pleased to *meet* you both
    You don't want to "meet" Tom - he's weird. :hide: