Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 565 of 3223 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556156256356456556656756856957561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 32227
  1. #5641
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,300
    Quote Originally Posted by aperlov View Post
    Sure I have told what realm I'm on, but I'll say it again. I'm on Earthen Ring, its a RP-server, my main char is called Roguedonkey
    61?! I only just hit 18 last night, and I saw Adam hit 55. I play on Llane, I'm not about to start on a new realm when I'm having so much trouble leveling the current character. :undecided:




  2. #5642
    D2 PvP Moderator Uncle_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    "O'Neill's Empire" Warsaw
    Posts
    8,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Dii Legend View Post
    61?! I only just hit 18 last night, and I saw Adam hit 55. I play on Llane, I'm not about to start on a new realm when I'm having so much trouble leveling the current character. :undecided:
    You don't seem to play a lot of WoW though :smiley:

    Aperlov - if you need any help with acc maintenance PM me :afro:




  3. #5643
    IncGamers Member Rabbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Evrae Altana View Post
    School already started for you, eh....... Nick ?

    Classes don't start for me until the 27th. The university also owes me $610.
    Yep, and.. how does your school owe you? Done some government fraud?




  4. #5644
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    You don't seem to play a lot of WoW though :smiley:
    Not a lot I suppose, I only know three people that play the same realm, one of which hasn't been online for a while and then Adam has only the one high level character now. He's way beyond where I'm at.




  5. #5645
    Banned marcello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sweden *belly-dancer
    Posts
    5,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitz View Post
    Yep, and.. how does your school owe you? Done some government fraud?
    He's GWBs unknown son ofc!




  6. #5646
    IncGamers Member Evrae Altana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rubby Ducky
    Posts
    21,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitz
    Yep, and.. how does your school owe you? Done some government fraud?
    No, my scholarship includes spending money. About 1100 USD per quarter.




  7. #5647
    IncGamers Member tuvard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Det har du ikke godt av og vite
    Posts
    2,119
    Thoose quotes you have from Ce Olba is just mean




  8. #5648
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Jell-O View Post
    blablabla
    Jal-o! where is croller, if you see him tell him to drop by msn.




  9. #5649
    D3 Off Topic Moderator LorveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    9,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind View Post
    Jal-o! where is croller, if you see him tell him to drop by msn.
    You're not the first one looking for him! Since he got married, things haven't been what they used to. (And that was quite a while ago) :sad:




  10. #5650
    IncGamers Member tuvard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Det har du ikke godt av og vite
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by LorveN View Post
    You're not the first one looking for him! Since he got married, things haven't been what they used to. (And that was quite a while ago) :sad:
    Thats what people do, get married and stop playing...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •