Yes, I play on USeast, but I'm from the netherlands myself, and play between the timezones of 5pm-9pm from monday-friday, and various times during weekends.
I have had this idea for some time now. Basically I want to start a clan of 7 people, myself included. And we just play D2 expan, but all of us use a different characters. So we have 1 of each class that way, and nobody can pick a class already selected. Also, one of our rules would be that we don't trade with other people, we only use what we find in actual clan games, and we don't do muling, taking items from mules, or rushes. Also, for fun's sakes, you don't have to make a super built. Its a clan made for fun, and not to be able to do UBER runes without being hit or all that crap around it. So if you want to be a barbarian leaper with double throw as backup, do it (example).
In other words, the rules would be;
- Only allowed to pick ONE character class
- No muling. See a good item that another char of yours could use? Tough ****. Give it to one of your clanmates if they can use it, and if nobody can use it, ditch it
- No trading outside of clangames, no trading off of mules (aka mules are NEVER involved)
- You may only use stuff you find ingame
- No rushes
- all quests are done
- all wp's are found as well!
In other words....we play the game to its fullest, as its supposed to be played.
I haven't decided on a clan name yet, but I'm open for suggestions.
Anyways, I have no clue what kind of char I will be playing with. I've tried them all except the paladin, which I have a natural distaste for. Also, we will all start with that new character, most likely it will be a character name with the clan name before it.
I'll just see how it goes and if people will respond to this.