Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Diablo: IncGamers Member nicro tower's Avatar
    i'd say go for it

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicro tower View Post
    i'd say go for it
    hmm anyone else who think ishould go for max block cause idk i like usign shako maras >< lol but is max block better overall? i read the guide but it seems like max block would be able to survive longer cause the chance to block melee atacks and other **** like hammers and stuff

IncGamers Member
    Is this really good? I want to make the best necro possible. Or at least something good.

IncGamers Member
    for max block would it be better overall in pub games rather than a all vita cause if i have 30+ pnb lifers that means ill even have more survivability on stack of the large amount of life but max block means ill have very limited life and ill sometimes block the attacks

with max block, you're losing about ~200-300 life or something before BO, but gives you a 75% to negate all melee attacks and arrows

IncGamers Member
    i was wondering if i went all vita would it be necessary to get a good amount of dr since im not maxblock just wonderign cause this concerns wether to ber my shako or shael it

I am making a PvM Bone Nec that is using this guide as a reference (some modest changes obviously) but I was wondering, what kind of Merc should I get? I am going for the type from AII. Defensive, Offensive, Combat? If so what aura?

awesome guide popup

Quote Originally Posted by russruss View Post
    I am making a PvM Bone Nec that is using this guide as a reference (some modest changes obviously) but I was wondering, what kind of Merc should I get? I am going for the type from AII. Defensive, Offensive, Combat? If so what aura?
    depends if you are going to take revives etc. with revives i would choose the offensive, otherwise i would take Defencive :rolleyes: but the point is for me that i wont use merc so much cause the fat golem is protecting me so well <3

I'd take nightmare defensive for the extra layered defense, or prayer merc for better healing.