Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 27 of 340 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondrei View Post
    I hated the Ali G movie, too much trying to fit it into an awful cliche narrative and not enough of his better comedy. It was like Mr Bean the movie *shudder*.

The shows were so-so, I was always kind of on the borderline when it was on and I had to decide whether to bother to tape it or not.
    the movie lacked what was best about the show, I thought it was ok, what little I saw of it anyways

I don't remember much of the Mr. Bean movie, which is probably a good thing

I thought Borat was great. Got kind of tired of it by the end, but the subway scene is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    7/10
    what?!
    *snip* but things really fizzled out towards the end. *snip*
    Not only am I nominating this for understatement of the year, but I don't think the qualifier "towards the end" is even needed.

I haven't seen the movie, but Pride, about the black swimming team( ), currently has an IMDB rating of 1.7. Let's see if it levels out with a worse rating than Phat Girlz.

BattleTag Zarski843
    TMNT (2007)
    Rating: 7/10
    Fun: 10/10

The turtles retired from fighting crime and went their seperate ways. Leonardo went to central america to center himself to focus on becoming a better leader for his brothers. Michelangelo runs a party service for kids, Donatello is a tech support agent, and Raphael sleeps at day but secretly disguises himself and fights crime at night. Leonardo comes back and Raphael does not like him just coming back and taking control of everything. As evil prepares to be unleashed on NYC.

Three biggest complaints about this movie: Shredder has been dead since the second movie and he isnt in this one so the villain isnt as cool, the story focuses on Raphael and Leonardo (the other turtles are just there, not really important at all), and the computer effects are really cool until humans come in, then it looks too goofy. Other than that, its a good movie, good action, average story, and mass nostalgia. I think the reason i really enjoyed it so much is because i was obsessed with the Ninja Turtles as a little kid, so this just brought back SO many memories. If you were never a fan, i doubt you'd like this at all really.

Quote Originally Posted by FirsTimer View Post
    what?!

Not only am I nominating this for understatement of the year, but I don't think the qualifier "towards the end" is even needed.
    if you have something to say about the movie then right a review, it's what the thread is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer LXXVII View Post
    Im going to go see the new Ninja Turtles movie today, seems good, i used to be a huge fan of the show/toys as a kid.
    Looks deeply, deeply shocking.

I don't know why people would want to go CGI, they look way more fake than the original costumes. Those things were really expressive. Although maybe that's deliberate, they're trying to make it look like a cartoon or something.

I don't remember much of the Mr. Bean movie, which is probably a good thing
    Almost as bad as the Dr Who movie... *crosses himself*

Three biggest complaints about this movie: Shredder has been dead since the second movie
    Are you saying they're keeping the originals canon? I didn't expect that.

BattleTag Zarski843
    Yeah ill agree with you entirely, i hate CGI, i stopped with Disney once they started making all of the Pixar movies because i never liked the movies that are all CGI. Like i said, i went to see TMNT because i've been a fan since a little boy, and it was a damn good movie, at least for fans. If you arent a fan or a little kid, then theres no point in seeing it.

I said right instead of write, I suck, I don't even have an adequate excuse

I will not be seeing the TMNT movie, no way

Yeah ill agree with you entirely, i hate CGI, i stopped with Disney once they started making all of the Pixar movies because i never liked the movies that are all CGI. Like i said, i went to see TMNT because i've been a fan since a little boy, and it was a damn good movie, at least for fans. If you arent a fan or a little kid, then theres no point in seeing it.
    I'm the opposite, I stopped with Pixar once Disney started making them.

The first TMNT movie was gold, the second was awful and not in a good way (except Vanilla Ice's cameo). Have yet to see the third.

I said right instead of write, I suck, I don't even have an adequate excuse
    Not to rub it in, but you also said "then" instead of "than".