Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 340 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by themachine View Post
    I thought Butterfly Effect was a fantastic movie. .
    Then I heartily recommend Major League 3 and Lady in The Water 2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Josiphos View Post
    Now you're just being cruel and unusual

Quote Originally Posted by Dondrei View Post

They don't have Baise Moi there yet?
    It has been here but I never heard of it until recently. Kind of a blind viewing since one of my friends said it was a good movie. Needless to say I popped it in at work without accurately reading the sleeve it came in . As luck would have it, winblows decided to lock up on me when I tried to exit the dvd player.

He just got an earful and is laughing his butt off.

Genesis - a short, rather touching movie. Very nice visuals. It comes bundled with another short called Aftermath and no one really needs to see that.

Grudge 2 - Horrid, horrid movie.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer LXXVII View Post
    Crank (2006)
    Rating: 8/10
    Fun: 10/10

Hitman is injected with a poison leaving him only one hour to live. So he goes out and tries to hunt down the person who injected him with the poison.

This movie obviously has a terrible plot, so its not really a movie made to be taken seriously. Its a pure all out action movie, they spend a good 3 minutes explaining the plot before he is out with his rampage. The thing is that i saw this movie 5 times now, and its still not boring to me, its just so over the top and ridiculous that you have a great time every single time you see it. The director did some very cool effects with the movie, and it was well made. Its all just tons of action and really ridiculous scenes, if you can watch a movie that isnt serious at all, and just over the top insane, this is one of the best movies of the genre (i guess you can call it that).

And im going to watch Pan's Labyrinth tonight, to see what the hype is all about.
    I just rented this movie knowing full well not to expect any kind of great story or anything but MY GOD THIS WAS A TERRIBLE ****ING MOVIE! Never before have I ever seen a more craptastic turd of a film. -10/10

BattleTag Zarski843
    [edit ]

Last edited by Lazer LXXVII; 10-05-2009 at 00:10.

Black Snake Moan
    7/10

This was a crazy, over the top movie. Christina Ricci plays Rae, a southern girl with an "itch" for nymphomania. Sam Jackson plays Lazarus, a former blues player whose wife just left him. Laz finds Rae unsoncscious on the road outside his home, and decides to take care of her, and to cure her of her itch. How will he do this? By tying her up with a chain to his radiator, duh. Ricci and Jackson both give great performances, and the movie moves along well enough. There's also a great blues soundtrack throughout the movie, and Jackson even belts out a few tunes himself. Oh yeah, and Ricci has great... assets.

BattleTag Zarski843
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornRob View Post
    Black Snake Moan
    7/10

This was a crazy, over the top movie. Christina Ricci plays Rae, a southern girl with an "itch" for nymphomania. Sam Jackson plays Lazarus, a former blues player whose wife just left him. Laz finds Rae unsoncscious on the road outside his home, and decides to take care of her, and to cure her of her itch. How will he do this? By tying her up with a chain to his radiator, duh. Ricci and Jackson both give great performances, and the movie moves along well enough. There's also a great blues soundtrack throughout the movie, and Jackson even belts out a few tunes himself. Oh yeah, and Ricci has great... assets.
    Yeah i wanted to see this but im still unsure, the soundtrack is awesome, i checked it out. But is this a comedy or a drama, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornRob View Post
    Oh yeah, and Ricci has great... assets.
    They should have casted someone a little...Eh, thicker.

BattleTag Zarski843
    [edit ]

Last edited by Lazer LXXVII; 10-05-2009 at 00:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiphos View Post

You do realize there really was a Major League 3 right? Back to the Minors. The coach of the Buzz goes up against the Twins to prove something to everyone.