Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 340 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    I saw Saw 3 in the theatre.

Pretty fun. I haven't bothered downloading it though

BattleTag Zarski843
    Saw 3 was just a little better than Saw 2. Thats not saying much though.

IncGamers Member
    after watching cube zero, my respect for saw increased dramatically

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    do you mean Irreversible? the Cassel/Bellucci movie?
    The movie didn't bother me in the least. It was OK..the head bashing scence was brutal but I have seen much, much worse. I thought the beating afterwards was worse than the act.

Regarding Idocracy, you can see the best parts on youtube. I was not that thrilled with it.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    The Prestige

Premise - Hard to sum up, this is a story about rivalry, secrets, and devotion to a craft. Two rival magicians sabotage eachother in an effort to see who is the better showman going to great and violent lengths over the course of their lengthy feud.

Review - There is nothing quite like seeing a movie for the first time, and Christopher Nolan movies really play up to this fact. I must say the first time watching this movie was a phenomenal experience. Nolan shows the same dedication to the trick as the characters and really has crafted a fun movie to watch and study. I'm pretty sure I picked up on most of the nuances of the film upon the first viewing though, so I am uncertain how this film will stand the test of time because, after all, once you know the secret, the magic is gone.

9/10

for the record, I don't believe in this whole rating/fun thing, to me they are one in the same

the movie that is most entertaining, that you enjoy watching the most, is the best movie, so it was nice to see the most fun movie win Best Picture for the first time in a long time

IncGamers Member
    The Departed wasn't very fun for me.

It was more of an endurance test to get to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer LXXVII View Post
    The sequels had pretty weak stories, still good twists but nothing like the original, and all they focus on is the violence. The entire point of them is just to make you feel sick, which is fine by me, but apparently alot of people criticize that for "not being a real movie".
    Ugh, I hate that ****, if I want to be grossed out there are websites for that. That's exactly the sort of thing I was pleasantly surprised to find that Saw was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehed View Post
    after watching cube zero, my respect for saw increased dramatically
    Holy crap, they made a third one? Still haven't seen the second, if there's a God I won't either.

I hated the first when I saw it, but in retrospect it wasn't all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66 View Post
    The movie didn't bother me in the least. It was OK..the head bashing scence was brutal but I have seen much, much worse. I thought the beating afterwards was worse than the act.
    My wife said the nastiness was endurable, what she really hated was what the filmmaker was trying to say. She said it was a big pile of wank and certainly didn't justify all that pointless graphic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares View Post
    the movie that is most entertaining, that you enjoy watching the most, is the best movie,
    Yeah, I agree. By the way, have you seen ads for that new movie that looks like a complete rip-off of the Prestige? Good grief.

BattleTag El Jaspador on XBL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondrei View Post
    Yeah, I agree. By the way, have you seen ads for that new movie that looks like a complete rip-off of the Prestige? Good grief.
    Please tell me it was 'The Illusionist'! :laugh:

That's the one.

IncGamers Member
    Aren't they both based off the books by an author?