Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 331 of 340 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3397
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Movie Review thread.

Bob Copy-pasta
    Astronaut Buzz Aldrin on 'Gravity'

The second man on the moon calls the visual effects in the Sandra Bullock astro-thriller "remarkable."

BattleTag Zarski843

The Place Beyond the Pines (2013)
    Rating: 7/10
    Fun: 7/10

A dirtbike stunt driver discovers that his ex-girlfriend had his baby upon their separation. The driver tries to become a father and support his baby by robbing local banks.

This movie will be hard to review without spoiling anything because it throws several big curve balls along the way. And those curve balls are what made the movie a little iffy to me. Changing up the speed of the movie several times really makes it difficult to get into. The plot was decent and I completely understand the message of it, but in the end I feel like they could have transitioned the plot a little better so it wasn't full of random changes. While I was watching the movie, I was thinking to myself that the plot felt like it was straight out of a novel because of the strange focus on small details and because of the huge transitions (its easier to change everything between chapters in a book than it is in a movie scene). To my surprise, it wasn't a book. The acting was excellent though, all of the major actors played their roles VERY well, and I was very impressed with almost all performances. It was actually a star-filled cast, I was not expecting that, but at the same time I knew very little going into the movie. My only other complaint was that the movie felt really long and drawn out, it was nearly 2.5 hours long and it was loaded with lots of strange details and transitions which made it difficult to appreciate. That being said, it was a good movie and I am glad I watched it, but it was definitely a flawed experience.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Just wanted to post this trailer for a new Documentary on the best comic EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    Just wanted to post this trailer for a new Documentary on the best comic EVER!
    Quit making me miss C&H. :(

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Quit making me miss C&H. :(
    I Have them all and can read them but yeah that part of my life that started with him in the morning paper in the new strip is gone.

If you want to talk about people that went out at the top of the game clean.

Bill Watterson did it.

Much respect.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

So I don't watch Horror Movies.

Here is a good reason why.

IncGamers Member

Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters
    10/10

I went into this thinking it would be boring as hell, but it was super entertaining throughout. In fact, I haven't seen a better documentary. You will root for Thor.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

Gravity
    Rating: 10/10
    Fun: 10/10

Every minute of this film was just pure fun. With all of the fun and excitement there was still a very good and well written plot, with Sandra Bullock portraying an amazing character. The cinematography was stunning and beautiful, the 3D was perfect and the pacing was incredible. Once the movie picked up and grabbed ahold, it never let go.

I would watch Gravity again in a heartbeat. One of the best space films I have ever seen. A movie I would recommend to anyone, young and old, it's a very accessible film.

Easily the best I've seen this year.
    Then I just won't b​other!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    So I don't watch Horror Movies.

Here is a good reason why.

Arrgh! Humans are not rational, logical creatures. When people are scared, in love, or under stress, they do foolish and irrational things--especially teenagers because their brains aren't finished growing yet. Why don't people understand this simple fact?

The characters in horror movies are reacting as typical human beings do, and the complainers are back seat drivers who think we're on planet Vulcan populated by clones Mr. Spock.

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    The characters in horror movies are reacting as typical human beings do, and the complainers are back seat drivers who think we're on planet Vulcan populated by clones Mr. Spock.
    Except for the knife dropping, don't drop the knife right next to the "dead" killer!!!!