DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Can I sign up?

Acc: *fikie1
    Chara: Osteoblaster
    Bone necro.

-fik

By the way, I didn't put my account forward because I'm a mod and I didn't think it would be appropriate to play in a members tournement, but if you need refs feel free to PM me or msg in game. *kaiser-sose

Sorry for this im going to have to pull out. I dont have enough time with school and all =(

IncGamers Member
    So when we goign to start? did u draw otu the names yet?

IncGamers Member
    i sent ouallada (tourney hoster) a pm saying if he was too busy i can provide prizes/host the tourney.. so as soon as he replies

hopefully we'll get some matches in round 1 done by the end of the weekend

IncGamers Member
    /w *gortherence3
    Thrash_Metal - BvC
    EmbryonicDevour - Fury/Rabies

IncGamers Member
    I have been busy with personal matters. Sorry.

As for rules on resists, I have thought about it. As of now, only one peice of max resist or sorb may be used. Two items of sorb are allowed for auradins, but only one piece of max resist gear is allowed. There are special cases, in which items specifically used in a build can be used, like for eg. if a hammerdin is built with Tgods, it is specifically allowed.

I will also require gear lists and stash lists. Email them to Twol84@yahoo.com.

By the way, I didn't put my account forward because I'm a mod and I didn't think it would be appropriate to play in a members tournement, but if you need refs feel free to PM me or msg in game.
    Hey there. Everyone, mod or otherwise, is a d2 player. You're free to take part if you want. Otherwise, refereeing is fine with me. Lmk okie?

i sent ouallada (tourney hoster) a pm saying if he was too busy i can provide prizes/host the tourney.. so as soon as he replies
    It is not so much about the prizes but the general fun involved in organising something like this. I am not taking part, so I think it may not be fair for you to take part as a host and a participant.

Sorry for this im going to have to pull out. I dont have enough time with school and all =(
    Don't worry. There will be future tourneys. Glad to see you ahve your priorities set right. Good luck with school.

As for how the draw will be made, I will randomly select numbers for everyone using excel's random number generation, and participants with the closest numbers go into the same group. Within each group is a round-robin process, with the top two going through. I will start the draw in 24hr's time, and from them on, I will leave it to group members to arrange timings. Anyone who wants to referee (wink at all pvp veterans on the forum) can also step forward. Thanks lots and hope to have a good tourney ahead.

i think you are pushing this too far with everyone having to send you gear lists and such. As you said, you are hosting the tourney due to the "general fun" involved.

So try and have some fun and get this tourney started.

IncGamers Member
    Draw is being made right now. Eight hours left for people to sign up/

As for:

i think you are pushing this too far with everyone having to send you gear lists and such. As you said, you are hosting the tourney due to the "general fun" involved.
    The main sticking point in this thread and the previous has been gear. Having a list of what gear people use also aids in situations where there are disagreements over gear being allowed or not. Seriously, I would not want to receive all those gear lists. It gives me a lot of work to do as well. And yes, the tourney is supposed to be in general fun, but you and me both know that there will probably be some disagreements over gear switches and such. Having gear lists allows me to make decisions easier. If you wanna do away with this necessary evil, fine by me. The tourney starts regardless.

And as for the delay, a friend of mine got hit by a van and passed away very recently. Add that to the huge number of presentations I have to make these days, I am doing the best I can. Do try to accomodate. Thanks.

Banned
    For gear you could just do what uber did in his tourny and have us show each other gear and charms before the fight.