Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: KTA 2nite

IncGamers Member
    I like the idea with an all paladin team, the problems aside..
    We have some more time to think though, unless you guys abandon the current run (please don't, I need atleast next monday too)

And I got delightful news on the CD, my friend is willing to give up his key, it could be mine for all we know anyway :afro:

BattleTag TheDK-2325
    Good stuff Masahiro! Grats on the CD Key

The next run should be jam-packed with players so we should have a good run of it and not fall short if a few don't show up...looking forward to it...

IncGamers Member
    good work with the key!

if we continue this run... i think we should decide about this after next monday.

and about the theme:
    i have also been thinking about a bowusing team only. of cource some ama's, but also pala,s a druid and a sorc maybe, and who knows what strange bow using builds there are.
    even better would be to make an ALL AMA team, with ALL having strafe as a main attack skill. IMAGINE the arrows :sunny: . immunitys would be solved with secondary attack skills.

but all in all there are dozens of nice themes....

IncGamers Member
    All Archers would be fun, but there's also that thing with weapons... everyone will try to hog the best bows :rolleyes: with that theme, I'm going Fanati pala then, or a pala anyway (favourite class )
    Btw, anyone thought of an all melee caster theme? Enchant sorc, meleemancer, I don't know what else, but there should be something more. That could be a weird experience as well.
    Oh and regardless of the theme everyone should go with act 3 mercs, they are never used and need some love :afro:

BattleTag TheDK-2325
    Damn! I should pay attention to my rootz as i just got pw0n3d by Masahiro!
    I wanted to do my Holy Fire pala, reason being i use HF is for the ultimate crowd control that comes with the splash on Kuko but we will be untwinked so it won't be a good idea to build around hoping to find that bow!
    Good to see the ideaz flowing though...

EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

IncGamers Member
    Damn, I want this to start soon, getting impatient
    On a side note, my lvl 79 singleplayer barbarian just died from a windows systemmessage and a corpseexploding nihlathak, GG no RE :(

BattleTag TheDK-2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Masahiro View Post
    Damn, I want this to start soon, getting impatient
    On a side note, my lvl 79 singleplayer barbarian just died from a windows systemmessage and a corpseexploding nihlathak, GG no RE :(
    Damn that sucks...those stupid things don't have the right to muscle in on any application but they always tend to!

GL with rebuild dude

EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

IncGamers Member
    I'll twink this one so hard it'll be a breeze up to hell at least, then I'll see... the barb was my MF char so I had gotten some nice items (thanks to ATMA for muling) I'll see if I manage to lvl it up again before your next round start.

BTW; anyone else got ideas on a theme, or just some random conversation, I need something to read :shocked:

whenever the subject of themes comes up, I usually get my 'sorcs dating necros' idea out.

Basically, you have 3 single tree sorcs, together with a summoner, a boner and a poisoner. One of each of the act 2 merc and you're set. This gives you one highly synergised source of each damage type, as well as the mercs. If you really can't manage without BO, then add a barb as chaperone :-)

The only problem with this is that you really need 6 (or 7) people to commit to it and not get fed up after a few sessions. I don't see it ever happening, but that doesn't stop me wondering what it would be like.

DelBoy

Quote Originally Posted by waflob View Post
    whenever the subject of themes comes up, I usually get my 'sorcs dating necros' idea out.

Basically, you have 3 single tree sorcs, together with a summoner, a boner and a poisoner. One of each of the act 2 merc and you're set. This gives you one highly synergised source of each damage type, as well as the mercs. If you really can't manage without BO, then add a barb as chaperone :-)

The only problem with this is that you really need 6 (or 7) people to commit to it and not get fed up after a few sessions. I don't see it ever happening, but that doesn't stop me wondering what it would be like.

DelBoy
    Interesting idea but it does seem like it would be awfully laggy(at least on a sub par computer like mine). Skels, poison spells, frozen orbs, meteors, chain lightnings. Theyre all pretty laggy and when put together.. my computer's framerate would probably be around 1-3.