Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Need Help!

Quote Originally Posted by th5418 View Post
    No no, rubbing alcohol actually works. You numskull Dondrei.
    I thought that would eat through it. I mean, you can't even write on them with normal pens.

rubbing alchol indeed works, just take a que tip, and rub the alchol from the center of the disk outward all the way around

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal
    I use a fine grain sandpaper to carefully rub away the protective layer. Then I meticulously apply a coat of lacquer to the disc, until it's exactly 117.835 nanometers thick. Once I went all the way to 117.837 nanometers, and it wouldn't play, so you gotta be careful. I wouldn't recommend this approach to everyone, since you need a good nanometer measuring tape, which are hard to come by.

- Noodle

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

And a steady hand.

Banned
    To the OP:

Please do not bump your threads.

You bumped this thread twice within 20 minutes. Please give people time to read and respond. This forum has a natural bump feature, I.E. someone posts in your thread and it gets bumped up to the top of the list. We normally close and/or delete threads that are bumped on purpose by the OP.

Now is a good time for you to take a moment and read over the Stickied Rules and Links Thread, at the top of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlano View Post
    I installed Diablo II without a hitch and I went to install the expansion I got halfway through and it says INSERT EXPANSION DISC and its already in. I took it out inserted all the other disc and nothing. I put it in and it still says it. What do I do?
    You people are JUST WRONG!!!:duh:

I play D2 on the weekends at my wife's work so I have to install and uninstall every time. I get the same message you do at the same point, every time. Just hit "cancel" twice and it will ask for the D2 Classic Play Disk. From there the installation should proceed without a hitch. I have no clue why it works this way on that machine, but it's the same thing every time.

Good luck!