Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    pm a mod about it if that occurs, see if they can remove your previous feedback. but as for questionable items like soj, coa, perf items and the such(items known ot be duped), i would wait to make sure the item doesn't poof before sending feedback.(btw did it happen and if so pm me who)

IncGamers Member
    Hi, when I try to leave feedback I always get "database error". This is really annoying, can someone help me? Thanks a lot!

IncGamers Member
    I click on the Trade Forum Rating number and it says I do not have access.
    Anyone care to say why?

D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator
    I believe it is under construction at the moment.

IncGamers Member
    Thanks, yea hope they get it up soon. A really good idea

Same thing here Spadez. Hopefully it's working by tomorrow.

IncGamers Member
    well i was worried about being scammed on forum trading but this seems like a very no fuss way of tracking the scammers and would be repeat-idiots.

also brings an air of relaxation as sometimes my stuff is on multiple mules, i like the fact that if coaxed into agreeing to give me stuff before i give them the rest of their stuff that they have a way of reporting me if i were to say scam them.

having said that *cheers* awesome feature.

oh and i dont like to see rules being broken, im new this is my 3rd post place seems well policed

but TehBeast is going around filters, and im sure racial slurs are highly frowned upon. i know i didnt really like seeing the use of that word - friendly or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XoTick View Post
    but TehBeast is going around filters, and im sure racial slurs are highly frowned upon. i know i didnt really like seeing the use of that word - friendly or not.
    Don't worry about him, he was banned a while ago, and won't be back.

The trade rating feature is a good way to see how others rated their trades with you. Some of the older members don't seem to care about it, I don't even really either, but others find it's a very useful tool when deciding who to trade with. Personally, I wouldn't base that decision on the trade rating alone, but would also include post history and how long they've been a member. Everyone has their own way of making those decisions, the way I do it is by no means the only way. :smiley:

Someone asked me not to leave them feedback. And I'm currently getting about 1 feedback for every 4 or 5 I leave.

IncGamers Member
    Hey guys, I was looking for some advice or input on negative feedback.

I've never had to leave negative feedback, and obviously I would if I got scammed or cheated, but this goes back to that grey area of an incompleted trade.

When do you think it's appropriate to leave negative feedback for an incompleted trade?

On one hand, what if you have a trade with someone and then they disappear for an extended period of time? Now they're not dodging you necessarily, and you don't know why they aren't around, and you don't want to make people feel obligated to ignore their RL for a game. On the other hand, if you've made an agreement, hopefully you should honor it and it only takes a minute, maybe, to complete a trade or log to check your PMs. And it's rather inconvenient to sit on an item you're not using while you see threads ISO that same item scroll by. Or, maybe you need the item you've agreed to receive to give your character his final gear so he can start runs.

On the other hand, what about if a person is around and just not responding to your whispers or PMs? Now, sometimes I miss people's PMs because I'm going between games and channels a lot, so maybe they just didn't get them? When do you think the behavior warrants negative feedback here?

Thanks for any ideas,

David