Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

Re: Trade Rating How To & FAQ

Are you making sure you provide at least 10 characters in the message area?

Maybe try leaving the URL blank for now?

IncGamers Member

Yes, and yes, I've tried most of the permutations trying to get this to work. I've got a handful of people I need to leave feedback for, so my problem extends across multiple users too.

"There were the following errors:
    There was an error in your deal details!"

Last edited by Nolomite; 19-12-2009 at 23:15.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by goodcopenhagen View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just have like a comment/question on doing mule trades.
    Quite a while ago I found a HoZ on my barb and was doing a lone transfer to my pally, meaning I opened a game, ran around did some MFing until I was sure it was over 5 minutes. I think it was over 15 or something. Anyway, I drop my HoZ, and when I try to come back with the pally game doesn't exist. I had the name/pw written down and everything.. it's happened before too that I had done one or two transfers and then bnet temporarily banned me, but I was lucky enough to get back to the game just in time.
    Anyway that was a sour experience and I quit D2 for a while.. I'm just nervous about doing a mule trade. Was this a one in a million chance or did I just like not keep track of time? Which I could have done, but I doubt it..
    When i xfer, i wait in the game for more than 5 minutes, then i leave and rejoin the game to make sure that it stays up when i leave. I then drop the item and rejoin with the mule/other char that it is meant for. This has only failed me a handful of times, but i always prefer to have some1 else in the game when i xfer.

Please also keep in mind bigg....there is a player matchup thread in which you can get to know people with credible history that will help you mule stuff from one character to another without any risk of being robbed. I have several people that have gotten to know me through the game and through this website that would hand me a jah so they can mule it...full well knowing I'd never take someone elses property.

If you dont wanna read all that lets go to the bottom line...

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=31

IncGamers Member

How does one go about using this Forum to trade in Classic D2? Is there a sub-forum, or just note Classic in the thread title?

On a related note, can LoD and Classic inter-trade non-LoD-exclusive items?

IncGamers Member

What is bin?

IncGamers Member

Bin = buy it now.

Basically if someone has something for sale and the bin is say 5 pgems, and you offer 5 pgems, you win the item without having to worry about someone outbidding you.

It is also very bad etiquette to put BIN prices on your items and then allow someone to outbid the BIN price, just so you know.

IncGamers Member

ok, i have a question. i have 8 positive trade reviews, but it only shows 7. what is up with that?

Because multiple positive reviews from the same person only count once. If I traded items with you five times, you'd have extra positive reviews but your number on the display would be the same.

In your case, you have two trades with Markus, which is why your score is one less than your overall number of reviews.