How the system works
When a trade is complete with the buyer/Seller, go to your thread and copy the URL, it will be something like (http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=427749). Click the trade rank link on the left next to the username in the trade post and you will be taken to their forums trader page.
- Click the Feedback for Username Link
- Select if you were the buyer or seller
- Select the 'Overall trading' experience (Positive, Neutral, Negative)
- Add a short comment
- Paste in the URL of the thread where the trade originated (should be in your clipboard if you copied it)
- Add additional comments if you wish.
- Hit Submit
Your feedback has now been left in that user's profile.
The User you concluded the deal with will then be sent a PM saying you have provided feedback and they can reciprocate and leave you feedback.
- Note this is not tied to your traders.gwonline.net account, this is for forum traders only to help identify good and bad traders.
- It is up to the users to add the feedback once the deal is concluded, there is no moderator involvement. If you have a problem send a PM to the moderator of the buying or selling forum.
Results 1 to 10 of 93
Thread: Trade Rating How To & FAQ
03-11-2006, 03:23 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2003 BattleTag Ruhster1234
Trade Rating How To & FAQRushster - Admin,