Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 106
  1. #51
    IncGamers Member Dondrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In my pants
    Posts
    36,857
    Quote Originally Posted by skihard View Post
    Q: A man is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened?

    Q: It's yours, it belongs to know one else yet everyone uses it more than you do, what is it?

    Q: Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?
    1. Parachute failed to open.

    2. Your name (could also be your telephone number...).

    3. Made a platform out of ice, which melted into the puddle. My wife used to have a book of these, they all ended the same way - it either involved ice or a twin.




  2. #52
    IncGamers Member AeroJonesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RIP Toad Bort HC KOW Tjej th DC
    Posts
    12,940
    Quote Originally Posted by dondrei View Post
    No fair working on a space with curvature.
    It's a cute principle, but unfortunately not quite accurate. Now if you refer to a real piece of string somehow lying straight, it works just fine. I take it you're supposed to pose the riddle when you actually have a piece of string everyone can see?




  3. #53
    IncGamers Member AeroJonesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RIP Toad Bort HC KOW Tjej th DC
    Posts
    12,940
    Quote Originally Posted by dondrei View Post
    2. Your name (could also be your telephone number...).
    I've thought about this. I think I use my phone number more than others between filling out information on websites for various things and checking my voicemail.




  4. #54
    IncGamers Member ffejrxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    rip Toader/Bort Minnesota, Eu ScL
    Posts
    7,098
    #2 your name

    #3 he was standing on a block of ice




  5. #55
    IncGamers Member Dondrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In my pants
    Posts
    36,857
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonesy View Post
    It's a cute principle, but unfortunately not quite accurate. Now if you refer to a real piece of string somehow lying straight, it works just fine. I take it you're supposed to pose the riddle when you actually have a piece of string everyone can see?
    Wouldn't that make the flaw obvious?

    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonesy View Post
    I've thought about this. I think I use my phone number more than others between filling out information on websites for various things and checking my voicemail.
    That's probably true. It took me nearly three years to get used to it though.




  6. #56
    IncGamers Member BlueDogAnchorite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    7307 Takei
    Posts
    651
    2. My trust




  7. #57
    Banned skihard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,929
    Ok I'm almost out of cheesy riddles but before that here are a couple extra

    Q: What goes around the world but stays in the corner?

    Q: The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

    Q: I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?




  8. #58
    Banned skihard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDogAnchorite View Post
    He was unfortunate enough to run into my current avatar.
    your avatar looks like it's doing some sort of weird pee pee dance




  9. #59
    IncGamers Member AeroJonesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    RIP Toad Bort HC KOW Tjej th DC
    Posts
    12,940
    Quote Originally Posted by skihard View Post
    Ok I'm almost out of cheesy riddles but before that here are a couple extra

    Q: What goes around the world but stays in the corner?

    Q: The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

    Q: I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?
    1) A punished diplomat.

    2) Adult diapers for the insane.

    3) Herpes.




  10. #60
    IncGamers Member pancakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    space jail
    Posts
    9,707
    1. A stamp.
    2. A coffin.
    3. An answer that I don't know...




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •