Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Hello

IncGamers Member

Hello

Hello,

First an introduction : My name is Robert and im 17 years old. I'm living in The Netherlands.

Now my diablo-stuff
    Since march the 10th i'm playing Dialo2 Lod. I learned alot by surfing on this site and looking on thesxe forums. Had a lvl 56 softcore barbarian ( WW ) and then turned to hell. Tried a amazon first, but died at lvl 59. Now i have a lvl 92 Guardian sorc.

Here comes the question :

as i said, currently a lvl 92 sorc, hardcore.
    My items are :
    Full tal rasha set
    The ward ( shield )
    Magefirst ( gloves )
    Stone of jordan ( ring1 )
    Nagelring ( ring2 )

A few +life and +mana charms and Gheed's charm.

My build is :

Maxed Frozen orb
    Maxed Cold Mastery
    rest i have 1 point in each skill needed to get Frozen orb

Maxed Fire mastery
    Maxed Meteor
    10 Fireball
    rest i have 1 point in each skill needed to get Meteor

1 point in warmth
    1 point in static field
    1 point in teleport

i have 1246 life and 1004 mana
    my resis are 78/75/75/68.

My merc is an Holy freeze one, with tal rasha mask, Tyrael's might and the infinity runeword. The tyraels might + 2 ber runes are from a friend who stopped to play D2

Here is the real question :
    WHAT should i change about my char? I can play hell sometimes simpel, but when it gets a bit harder, i am forced to quit. Mana is no problem at all, and i dont think my resis are either.

Any idea's?:laugh:

:shocked: How do you get a sorc that quickly lvl 92?! Mine is in her early 70's and exists for 3 years or so.....
    And hello fellow Dutchy, I'm rather new myself.

You're playing online aren't you?

What is the hard part for you?

hello
    *kicks sloppys shins*
    i rekon with that kind of gear it could just be pla style needs work on ( i would dream for that kind of richness, you a bnetter?

/runway

IncGamers Member
    No, i play single player. And the reason i got that lvl so fast becuase i got boosted very quikly to the act5 everytime, put on /p8 and bash along. I was about lvl 85 when my friend stopped, who had a lvl 98 avenger and died because his mom asked him for a phone number. After, he stopped playing :P btw i was boosted by his sorc

but i see i forgot to add since march 2005 hehe my bad.

It gets hard when the monsters are like the boss types with minions. I find it hard to kill them, and my merc keeps on dying for some reason ( not always IM )..i want this char so bad lvl 99 :P but hey..dont we all? :P

and im not that rich, just lucky...becuase he gave me all the items i could use for my sorc, and so got the full tal rasha :( some are from pit runs aswell )

You need more points in Fireball. :grin:

If you are doing Baal runs, I think you just need to be patient. Meteorbs are versitile, but they aren't always the strongest. A Blizzballer would probably be a better Baal runner. (Or with Infinity, a lighting sorc.) However, a Meteorb can get the job done.

Some quick, official business: If you want to trade or MP in the Single Player Forum or Single Player Trade Forum, PM me first. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you should you want to take part in those activities.

All I can suggest for your merc is to get some more Life leech with perhaps a different weapon. I think that life leech is 1/4 it's listed value when you're in hell. A shaftstop would help with the % damage reduction, too. That can be found by running nm mephisto.

IncGamers Member Fists of Legend's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. Wow, this is the third into post of the night for me. Is the D2 pop growing or are they all just moving to SP? Anyway, sorry I didn't get here in time to help with the shin kickers. Looks like you already read the stickies so, you should know about the squid. W_m should be along with your goodie basket. Few more details about yourself = more cookies in the basket. Well worth it.

Stop by the EMB some time and have a beer on me.:grin:

Banned
    Welcome to the SPF!