Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    If I told you that here then there is a 50/50 chance of me getting banned. If I told you that in the paladin forum, its auto banning.

Ok ok so i bummed it so sue me. Just dont ban me

figured id give another option for sheild

Ive tested out a "sanctuary" troll nest for pvm wolf and it work's good for the resistance and still has good block% it really helped me max my res in hell.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElohimWolf
    figured id give another option for sheild

Ive tested out a "sanctuary" troll nest for pvm wolf and it work's good for the resistance and still has good block% it really helped me max my res in hell.
    I use that in my stash for my PvP Fury/Rabies Druid. The FHR, FBR, Block%, resists, and +dex is just amazing. For my new wolf, based on the Vita build, I'm gonna stash Shaefer's, Sancturay and a T-Gods for killing Trappers and Light Sorcs.

75+(50-70)+(20-40)+30+30=195-225 Lightning Resist, with 85% cap. Even with -resists, you still can tank them. My planned Vita Fury/Rabies wolf will have roughly 10k life...211 light resists against Trappers/Lightning Sorcs...should be fun.

IncGamers Member
    Thought Id bump a few non stickied guides...search feature is relativly unknown here...

There's a lot of spelling mistakes that'choo should probably fix.

IncGamers Member
    I am making this build and wondering a few things

is

Oak Sage 20 points
    Or
    Heart of the Wolverine 20 points

Better.

I know the oak Sage will give me a ton of hp, but thinking that the heart of wolverine will give me a ton of damage, added on with fury and I will be hitting for insane damage, which means tons of lifetap.

Also would it be better to get

fire claws over hunger

I suggest this cause I never seem to need to use hunger once again cause of my life/mana drains on hit.
    I have only made it to hell and have started it, so have no clue if any of the above really play out at the end of the game, or if its just a preference piece.

Fire Claws is only effective with 30+ skill points invested. You'd have to sacrifice the spirit to make it killing speed.

Also, Hunger is used simply because it owns IM. Any physical attack that does that deserves to be a secondary attack.

Oak vs HOW depends on preference. One isn't better than the other. Though I do have to note that in my experience HoW does a lot less suiciding into monsters.

IncGamers Member
    HOW or Oak Sage comes down to personal preference. The conventional wisdom seems to be HOW for bears and Oak for wolves, go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

IMO Fire Claws would be a poor choice, it needs a lot of synergies and there are a lot of fire immunes in hell.

Hunger + Draculs + Grief allows you to leach back life when your cursed with Iron Maiden. It may be the only combination that lets you keep on fighting when IMed. If Amp overwrites your Life Tap all bets are off.

If you have the posted gear you should have no problems in hell.

IncGamers Member
    After a bit more testing, I find Oak Sage is better option.

While you will lifetap more with HOW, you run into issues when you find two mobs that spectrual hit cause they can almost wipe you out in 3 hits. Unless you have Oak Sage helping to double your life.

I do have one question, it seems that if you go into wolf you get your life bonus and then if you put oak sage on you get that bonus based off your wolf life, but if you put on Oak Sage when in normal mode then change to wolf you only get the oak sage bonus off your normal life.

Am I missing something or should I just plan for this lol.

Also since both gives an hp bonus based of current hp pools which would be better to bring up first the wolf or the oak sage?