Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Cow King Set

IncGamers Member

Cow King Set

Is the Cow King Set only found in the Secret Cow Level? Also, can the pieces only be found on the Cow King, or can any of the Cows drop the pieces? Finally, what difficulty can it best be found on?

Thankee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DJackson
    Is the Cow King Set only found in the Secret Cow Level? Also, can the pieces only be found on the Cow King, or can any of the Cows drop the pieces? Finally, what difficulty can it best be found on?

Thankee

My guess as to difficulty is all three, but I'm not sure on what part can drop in what difficulty. However, the Cow King is the only one that can drop all parts of that set, AFAIK.

im 99% sure it's any monster in the cow level

Not sure what difficulty would be best.

imo it would be worth just running hell cows if you were to go looking for them

IncGamers Member thegiantturtle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJackson

Thankee
    Only found in the cow level. All cows can drop the items. Normal cows are probably the best for the hide and hooves. Nightmare should be the best for the horns. You can figure out what is best overall using d2data.net. Alternately, I suggest downloading ATMA.

IncGamers Member
    i've found armor from normal chest in cow lvl ofcourse. (i mean like box, dunno if it's written like that).

IncGamers Member
    Thank you all very much. Cow King Outfit is something I've wanted for a while, but have never been 100% certain where it dropped (I've killed billions of cows).