Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See you in another Thursdaily

Where are all the Aussies when it comes to starting dailies? :wink3:

In around 2 hours, I'll be gone for a month, for a long winded vacation! As you can expect, no D2 till I come back :undecided: I expect to find a few dozen pats/mats/guardians, and lots of amazing finds. Hopefully no bans :rolleyes:

See you all later!

IncGamers Member Steven Q Urkel's Avatar
    Enjoy the holiday, Llathias. Pack lots of sun screen. No, wait, its summer in the U.S., so I think that means that its winter Down Undah. Bah, damn hemispheres always confusin me.

RL: Need to get off teh pc and get ready for work. :rolleyes:

Diablo 2: Only 7:33am, no time yet. But tonight my time for mini mfo rune hunt expires. Will try to get in a few runs before bed.

RL: Work, no surprise there. We had some wicked thunderstorms last night. Woke me up out of a sound sleep twice even with the AC running. Amazingly, we didn't lose power. Haven't seen lightning that bad in a while.

D2: Was gonna wait until Friday and the Mini-MFO to play my Meteorb Sorc again but decided to get her to 71 so she can have the Tal's armor equipped as well. Took her to 66 last night so she has the orb, mask, and belt on. She stopped after Anya as I just wanted to run Pindle to level up. Leveling goes fast but I don't really have enough gear left to twink this merc so he dies a good 60% of the runs.

Will take her from 66-71 tonight. Most likely will finish off NM. She got an Um rune from the NM Hellforge. Behind my 1 Gul and 1 Ist, it's my 3rd highest rune and the first Um since my restart (~7 months ago). :smiley:

Working a bit longer today to make up for leaving early as often as I've been recently. I have a new time for my driving license test on thursday next week som I'm going to study abit today. There will also be some WoW. D2 wise I think I'll do some more baalruns, closing in on run # 100 now
    IIRC my newest meteorb sorc is lingering in act5 nm and maybe I'll just bring her up to hell hellforge for the moment.

IncGamers Member
    Heading of to see the new Pirates of the carabbean movie tonight but thats the only bigger thing going on for the day. Heard bad stuff about it but hoping it wont live up to those comments.

Regarding D2 I am on a runehunt and going to spend the next few playing days in LK and on countess with my singer. Both to get stuff and to level him.

RL: Working. Not bad work... just kind of tedious.

DII: Finishing up the druid. He's just turned lvl 80 and has three more to gain before leaving the pits. I'll need to find an Um before starting in on the paladin, so I'll be running Countess with the sorc for a bit before I start in on him this week end. I have the house to myself for the first time in months this week end... looking forward to that.

Rl: lisserning to stone sour (Corey taylor is a god)

DII: working on my fishy zon rite now lvl 60 half way throught act 3 and killing everything in 1 hit on players * :laugh:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaddave
    Rl: lisserning to stone sour (Corey taylor is a god)
    He is good I will give him that, but a god, naaah. Was a good concert when Slipknot came to town.

RL: Working my a** off since I have a project deadline of next friday, and I am working in an area of the system that I haven't really learned yet. I have started walking to and from work, 12 miles a day, and I feel really good about myself for doing it, even started eating healthier!

Normally I ride the bus to work in the morning, sit at my computer for 8 hours, ride the bus home, sit at my computer for 4-5 hours, then goto sleep. But I got a random hair and felt like I needed the excersice, so I am doing it. Friday I hope to buy a bike (if I can find any on craigslist that are cheap enough but still fit my need)

D2: Haven't had the time to play as much, since it takes me bout an hour and 30 mins to get to work or come home since I am walking.

Hey all!

@Mwints: Where do you live? Somewhere on the east coast I remember, but from your descriptions of the weather, you could be somewhere near me.

Anyhoo...

RL: Should prolly get off the compy and get ready for work, but I'm going to put it off for a little while longer. Still recovering from this morning's trip to the orthodontist, they put bands on my second molars now, weeeeee... but at least it doesn't hurt as much as the spreaders! Not looking forward to work, but when am I reallly?

D2: Finally got back to playing Regnor, took him through my most hated of all areas in the game (act 3 sewers), and through to Travincal. So, next stop Durance, Mephisto, and all points south. Then it's on to playing Trogdor again.

I'm coming to the conclusion that using a staff as a weapon for a zealot (that's not Ribby) may not be my best idea ever. I'll have to wait for that shillelagh to see if the damage makes up for the sloooooow attack rate though. If not, I can always pump my str and dex and find a decent polearm.

OVG: Bored with everything I have, need to go out and buy more games, but with saving for the vacation in a couple of weeks, and an apartment, and the WEDDING I'm a little strapped. Looking forward to the new Zelda and Paper Mario games, though I may have to wait quite a while for them.

Long winded as always,
    ~MM

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan
    Hey all!

@Mwints: Where do you live? Somewhere on the east coast I remember, but from your descriptions of the weather, you could be somewhere near me.
    ~MM
    @MM. Yep, in good 'ol NJ. You're MA or CT no? The whole northeast got hit pretty bad from what I saw. Apparently there were even tornados in parts of New York State.