Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128
  1. #121
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    177

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Rapidshare.de seems to be dead, and the youtube videos are marked as private.

    Any chance for a re-up to rapidshare.com or something?

    I'd love a chance to look at this.

    Also, how would this build of yours work in Hardcore?




  2. #122
    IncGamers Member williamchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    378

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beneathnoise View Post
    Rapidshare.de seems to be dead, and the youtube videos are marked as private.

    Any chance for a re-up to rapidshare.com or something?

    I'd love a chance to look at this.

    Also, how would this build of yours work in Hardcore?
    I WANNA SEE THEM TOO.




  3. #123
    IncGamers Member lumpor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,407

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Me three!!!



  4. #124
    IncGamers Member williamchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    378

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Quote Originally Posted by lumpor View Post
    Me three!!!
    Me four?!!




  5. #125
    IncGamers Member bruticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Surrey BC
    Posts
    723

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    after a quick search on YouTube ...

    from slowest to fastest runs:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmkF58ynIQm (5:40)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42LhqDSwL9w (3:30)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ryjBrsnwk (1:39!!!one1)

    enjoy.




  6. #126
    IncGamers Member williamchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    378

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    after a quick search on YouTube ...

    from slowest to fastest runs:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmkF58ynIQm (5:40)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42LhqDSwL9w (3:30)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ryjBrsnwk (1:39!!!one1)

    enjoy.
    thanks a lot for the great post, first link doesnt work though. wish Foo would post again though.
    Those videos are with the title BONE/SUMMONER I wonder if the exploit with marrow's are used or did he just maxed Bone Spirit and another synergy? Anyone know?



    Last edited by williamchan; 13-08-2008 at 19:55.

  7. #127
    IncGamers Member CoolMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    Quote Originally Posted by williamchan View Post
    thanks a lot for the great post, first link doesnt work though. wish Foo would post again though.
    Those videos are with the title BONE/SUMMONER I wonder if the exploit with marrow's are used or did he just maxed Bone Spirit and another synergy? Anyone know?
    I don't think he used the marrowalk glitch as it was fixed in 1.11 in 2006 (I believe?) and the video was uploaded 2008. Unless he had the footage and simply uploaded it later.

    EDIT: I also agree that it would be great if the original video was uploaded again. Pretty please?


    Last edited by CoolMoose; 01-01-2011 at 23:09.

  8. #128
    IncGamers Member bodry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    219

    Re: Fast necro Uber Tristram run (video)

    I'm so gonna try this. Urdars against meph. Ultimate showdown.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •