Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... LastLast
    D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Classic OT thread

It has been relatively quiet around here lately. People have been remarkably well behaved. We will always have our issues here, because there will always be disagreements. But since everyone has been nice lately, I wanted to reward us with our first OT thread.

There are rules, though. I won't spell them all out here, because you wouldn't read through them all. Suffice it to say that all forum rules still apply. You can talk about cars or cartoons, school or dropping out. Politics is even fair game, as long as it doesn't get into a shouting match. Anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted and the poster warned or banned, depending on the offense. Let's hope we can maintain a sense of responsibility and keep conversation here within social norms of decency.

There is one rule I will mention: If you play Classic, you are welcome to post here. If you don't, there are plenty of other OT threads you can use. --Thank you

So, let's get started!

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

IncGamers Member
    If any of you read have read the news or watched the news lately, some of you may remember a girl who wrote a book and plagerized most of it...and got caught, muahahahaha!!! Here's a recap for those of you who don't know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaavya_Viswanathan

Why did I post this here? For one thing, I went to high school with that girl, and from the way she was back then, I think she deserved what she got: public humiliation, and an expulsion from Harvard University. That's what you get when you're a snobby rich ^%$#@ and think you're untouchable.

- Akukami

Who the hell would kiss someone named "Opal" ?

the lines in question aren't particularly well structured or articulate or anything.. if you are going to plagiarize at least cheat with something worth repeating.

IncGamers Member
    what does "ranknfile" mean
    or what is it

is it the place where you get drafted?
    or the process of draft itself?

here, we have a board, which techinically checks if you have 2 legs, 2hands and can handle a gun - so you are a soldier

so ranknfile = old word for this board?

or maybe ranknfile is some sort of document - with a checklist - for example
    blind - (cant be a soldier)
    deaf - (cant be a soldier)
    etc?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fledgeling
    what does "ranknfile" mean
    or what is it

is it the place where you get drafted?
    or the process of draft itself?

here, we have a board, which techinically checks if you have 2 legs, 2hands and can handle a gun - so you are a soldier

so ranknfile = old word for this board?

or maybe ranknfile is some sort of document - with a checklist - for example
    blind - (cant be a soldier)
    deaf - (cant be a soldier)
    etc?
    From http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...k%20and%20file
    rank and file
    n.

1. The enlisted troops, excluding noncommissioned officers, in an army.
    2. The people who form the major portion of a group, organization, or society, excluding the leaders and officers.

IncGamers Member
    Dacar, sorry to say, but I don't think anyone will be posting her some time soon. Imo, I think you should take this thing off the sticky list.

- Akukami

IncGamers Member
    pepsi or coca-cola?
    bush or kerry?
    macdonalds or pizzahut?

Quote Originally Posted by fledgeling
    pepsi or coca-cola?
    bush or kerry?
    macdonalds or pizzahut?
    coke
    neither
    pizzahut

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weep
    the lines in question aren't particularly well structured or articulate or anything..
    Weep dude, you haven't been paying very close attention to the kinds of books that make their authors millions of dollars, have you?

Also, I vote we leave this up here. It might take some time to gather steam but it is very popular in other forums on this site.