Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    You're welcome. Always glad to see that some people find these things useful.

Since there were no major screwups I'd appreciate if a Mod could link this into the guide compilation thread.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfish
    You're welcome. Always glad to see that some people find these things useful.

Since there were no major screwups I'd appreciate if a Mod could link this into the guide compilation thread.
    Yup I agree. This has become one of my favorite MF builds. One of my fav builds overall actually.

How would it fare in a /players 8 Cow run? Is fast enough or for that you should make all out LF javazon?

Imo there is no big difference between this and another 40% extra lightning damage from more synergy so I'd say it works about equally well. Still I prefer my blizzard sorc for cow runs.

Can I have some advice on finding a +3 bow&crossbow skills bow please? Cows? Pits?

Where did you get yours NF? :wink3:

Any area will do, really. I picked up a dozen +3 GMBs as a byproduct of MFing the WS K. Cows will do as well. My problem is I never realised that matriarchal bows are better which is why I don't have any...

IncGamers Member
    I've got a white matriarchal bow but its superior so I can't get the socket recipe to work.. was wondering why until I checked the arreat summit. Sigh!

And noone in the trade forum seem to possess one of those white matriarchal bows. Anyways, is Wizardren a good substitute with the -resistance?

IncGamers Member
    Can't edit... =/

I meant Wizendraw.. =P

Yeah, wizendraw works too. It doesn't have to be a matriarchal bow either, of course. That's just the best choice. Any amazon bow with 4 sockets and +3 skills is neat.

IncGamers Member
    Quick question (I'm following your guide in HC): did you get your dex up to 75% blocking? Or would you recommend doing that?

Because if I'm going to 151 str for Tstrokes, might as well go to 190'ish for 75% blocking maybe? However 158 str/151dex leaves for about 170ish for vit, but you do have 75% blocking.

I made a 75 HC Javazon, but I'm about to remake her because all her stats are with tons of +str/dex gear to wear high end stuff and have decent (275+) vit. Because of this I can't switch gear to MF gear if I want to. Im thinking my new one might put hard points into str/dex for Stormshield + Tstrokes, or at least within 20 of each.