• Yes

19 48.72%
  • No

2 5.13%
  • I have no idea what's going on

18 46.15%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What would your lightsaber's colour be?

That fan-made lightsaber fight reminded me. Above are, as far as I know, the only canonically acceptable ones. Along with a couple from the original KOTOR (I still haven't played the sequel) and the novels, I don't know if those are strictly kosher, but of course that just depends on who you ask. Frankly I thought the way there were no new colours (except for Samuel L. Jackson's, and that's only because he specifically asked for one, or so he says) in the prequels was one of the crappy things about them.

Personally, I like yellow and orange. I think it's orange for me by a hair. I'd also like one of those bendy duelist hilts like Dooku's, if I wanted a fancy hilt.

since you're too slow in getting a poll (I think that's what you're doing) I choose red white and blue stripes.

A normal orange one. Why? Cause my favourite colours are dark colours and you don't see black lightsabers.. Orange is my favourite lightest colour.

Jesus, talk about impatient...

I chose other. I'd go with invisible. (i.e. no fancy LEDs in mine!) Gogo backstabbing.

I don't know if you can find it still, but before Attack of the Clowns was released there was a fan-made trailer (with a shot of Leonardo Di Crappio as Anakin) for it. Part of the trailer was a shot from, I believe, Braveheart. It was a battle charge where all of the swords/axes had been turned into lightsabres with just about every colour of the rainbow. Looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by dondrei
    Jesus, talk about impatient...
    Hey, I'm stoned on codine right now. I have a right to be inpatient. Damned doc's orders I can't have any booze right now. ^$*&! %^$!*#% severe acute bronchitis

Quote Originally Posted by Gertlex
    I chose other. I'd go with invisible. (i.e. no fancy LEDs in mine!) Gogo backstabbing.
    Hey, that's cheating. I bet you'd want your blaster bolts invisible and actually travelling at the speed of light, too.

Banned
    silver ones are fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tings
    silver ones are fancy.
    Might as well get a real sword. It might not be a bad idea either. A well polished sword should reflect the light and just go right through the lightsaber.