Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Multishot vs Strafe

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each. I'm trying to decide which type of zon to build. thanks.

IncGamers Member
    strafe is superior by far.
    I find I just cant survive on multi
    strafe does better damage and every arrow can carry your passives and skills like CB, elemental damage and so forth. multi only the center two do.

multi just doesnt cut it later on in the game, at least thats what my experience has told me

IncGamers Member

IncGamers Member
    Strafe dude. It doesent look as cool and all, but it does look like you have massive attack speed lol.

Not only that but overall better damage, make sure to get CS/Peirce fairly high.

IncGamers Member
    Multi is far more superior in the game then strafe. Certain areas where multi is useless like maggot lair and other areas are where multi falls short but for everything else multi does the trick.

IncGamers Member
    Multi requires a very good bow. I think that a multizon is usually built like a glass cannon (see crash's guide). IMO strafe zon is much easier to build, but a multizon looks like a lot of fun.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368
    This is a common question. Let's sticky it for a while, then if it continues to command good info, I will add to the build and useful info thread.

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

IncGamers Member
    It really depends on your gear, and bow. Multi > strafe imo.

Fred

IncGamers Member
    I enjoy using multi alot more in the pits, and tend to only use strafe when im not sure where the enemies will come from. The multi will let u wipe out whole rooms before even seeing the baddies. I find that i kill alot faster in chaos also. I think this is because more than one arrow will hit the larger monsters, i'm not sure though. If someone could back me up on that

IncGamers Member
    Thats a common misconception. Even if there are 4-5 arrows tightly packed together only one will hit a monster at a time. However, if you have pierce then the same arrow can go through additional amounts of monsters.