Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

JELLY'S PRO FOH BUILD- using griswalds set!

hi im Jelly, My account on Useast softcore ladder is Just_Jelly I am going to tell you my idea for a great foh paladin.

First this paladin is going to be using griswalds set, this set gives some nice all out bonuses for this type of a build.

First of all in the complete griswalds set you get 12 sockets to put whatever you want in. For this foh build i recommend putting all light facets in the armor/helm/weapon- maximum 45%light/-45% resist, i recommend putting all ums in the shield so you can get around 100+ resists in the shield, torch, anni, and anyas, +maras for the ammy should get you to max resists for stacked.

also, in this "BM" build i also recommend using hotspurs for fire sorcs, and tgods for light characters, for rings use 2x stones of jordan or 2x ravens, for gloves probably bloodfists for fhr or frostburns for extra mana- you will be charging and fohing alot so you need alot of mana,

another thing i would like to talk about is max block, this is very good for a paladin and very easy to get for this build, you get some +dex as part of the set bonuses in griswalds, and holy shield plus the +20% increased chance of blocking on griswalds shield helps you get this with ease, tank bowzons get them in chargelock and foh them like no tommorrow with max block! you also get the +65% faster block rate on griz shield!

for skills you want to max FOH, HOLY SHOCK, HOLY SHIELD, AND CONVICTION, i recommend putting one point into salvation and putting the rest into smite or charge.

Well this is all i have to say about this build, have fun making it, people may call you cheap but just say to them "lol its just a game" the only problems you have with this build are probably druids, or if people can stack light res enough, but it will be tougher because all of those light facets ^.^,

o yea for charms if you can get pcombats or just get small resists or life charms, have fun making this build, leave me feedback on how you think this build is!

o yea i also forgot to talk about stats, put as much into str to use gear, enough into dex for max block- which you probably wont need too, and put all into vita, and for energy keep it base, also griswalds isnt bad for smiting if they have stacked you since the weapon has 60% ias.

o yea! you could also get an act 3 glitch merc and charge around and foh, youd be the biggest bm around LOL

*I NEED TO READ THE FORUM RULES*

IncGamers Member
    right i have me pala ready and gonna stat him like u said, i have griz set too so i'm flying and its all socked with 5/5 light facets, i have sc's with res to max me
    1 question m8
    whats an act 3 glitch merc?

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    right i have me pala ready and gonna stat him like u said, i have griz set too so i'm flying and its all socked with 5/5 light facets, i have sc's with res to max me
    1 question m8
    whats an act 3 glitch merc?
    a3 glitch is when he has 2x offensive auras on such as dream helm / shield / dragon armor / hoj.
    take off hoj and reequip it and his aura stacks, keep doing this for a while and he'll be pretty damn powerful. very nasty with conviction on.

Is this pvp? While it can have success in pubbies, vs serious absorbers you'll be left without teleport and damage reduction... And you can edit your posts until one hours after you first issued them,you don't have to bump one post after the other.

Banned
    But no many people have mass absorb.

IncGamers Member
    feedback anyone?

IncGamers Member
    this is basically to own pubbys, really no pubbys have stacked res and sorb and its pretty hard to sorb -195% resists

Banned
    Griz FOH'er won't do that well due to the inablility to teleport. Really, if you're pure foh then enigma is the armor to use.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaFlame
    Griz FOH'er won't do that well due to the inablility to teleport. Really, if you're pure foh then enigma is the armor to use.
    you wont need teleport you have charge, lol and you should kill them in a few fohers anyways so it doesnt matter, and you have the sorb anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaFlame
    Not really. Even with enigma, most fohers have HORRIBLE Fcr for tele to work. Charge + desync works the best.

your build might not be the best or top but it will be funny killing people with grisworld set.