Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeamatch
    gores got traded on the second page of that thread i think, i havent had a chance to update past that thread, mostly cause i have little on my iso these days.

can do mal, ohm or sur off the top of my head, other than that, anything you are specifically looking for so I can check later? my mals are self found and therefore 250 pts at least, ohms and surs traded so i'll still offer +50pts either of them.
    It seems to me that the self-found thing from everybody to be deceiving, therefore i will accept a mal and a pul(50pts) for both all resists charms.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeCro
    It seems to me that the self-found thing from everybody to be deceiving, therefore i will accept a mal and a pul(50pts) for both all resists charms.

well, since that wasnt something i actually offered i have no problem withdrawing my offers. and ask anyone i have ever traded with if my self founds are good and then kick yourself. have a nice day

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeamatch
    well, since that wasnt something i actually offered i have no problem withdrawing my offers. and ask anyone i have ever traded with if my self founds are good and then kick yourself. have a nice day
    sorry mate that was the cheapest offer i can give you, u2 have a nice day =)

IncGamers Member
    Well, interesting turn of events. Per the price guide, a +14 res all GC = 100 points = Um; so I'm just curious if my generous first and final offer of Um + Ko is acceptable. LMK.

IncGamers Member
    raven frost ring, shako, p eth gaze, 1os gaze, +14 gc n +4 sc, laying of hands are all traded away thank you. Only lite facet and p chancies are left:grin:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeCro
    the price check list http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=420765 suggested that a 5/5/die lite facet is worth 800pts, thus a 5/4/die is aprox worth 300pts. which is 3 ums, but i can give u for 2 um.
    ok - two um then! On now - Accts: alexzed, allexzed, aaz11

IncGamers Member
    almost hate to bump this thread -- but this guy ripped off a friend of mine - beware ---

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=425684

IncGamers Member
    can i get ur chancies 4 a lem?

*Jocke