Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonios
    Then you might as well go eth LW. That's botd dmg + might.
    A LW zerker doesn't even hit the -10 BP for whirlwind, so it hits every 8(?) frames compared to 4 frames for a BotD/Grief/Doom/Beast. That massive drop in speed actually means you're doing less damage over the same period of time, despite the additional 200% ED from the Might aura.

i use BvC with grief and beast and enigma (yes dont even need to put on fort/duress)
    and any smiter =gg.Also doom isnt necessary too, unless the smiter is really good

IncGamers Member
    Never. Suggest. Last. Wish. For. A. Barb.

-_-

IncGamers Member
    With my bvc I kill like 99% pub smiters. Vs harder ones i use demonlimb enchant heh

IncGamers Member
    Pub smiters can't do more than charge and smite vs any char, so beating one with a BvC wouldn't surprise me at all, considering you have a 2-3k HP advantage, range, and skill. More skilled smiters might use a zerk, and even then you still have a decent advantage of WW being both mobile AND uninterruptible. I typically don't consider using enchant mainly because so many people ***** about it though.

IncGamers Member
    Yeah but think about:

Smiter has so badass defence , most of your hits will miss
    Smiter has 75% block off course heh
    Smiter can use much dr vs barb
    Smiter just autohits you in range
    Smiter can teleport on you or in your way, tanking your hits and can kick your butt if you dont be carefull
    Smiter has damn lifetap.. 2 hits and he is full of life again, oh man...

I think smiter just dont have a point complain about enchant

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by De4dEyE
    Never. Suggest. Last. Wish. For. A. Barb.

-_-

agreed put LW on a barb u deserve to be owned :embarassed: Frenzy it could be feasible with beast but Whirlwind no way too slow.

Anyhow only ever consider Grief + beast or if u need to use doom, doom + Beast works.

Most smiters in pubs i dont even have to worry about bring my barb i just use my ww/trapper

Also in most cases like this i did not even have to worry about using doom or clegclaws or any trype of slow gear.

IncGamers Member
    Pure smiters are rather easy for a WWbarb. Whirl away and they can't attack you, do clipping whirls and you have a much better chance of hitting than they do (multiply this several times if they suck and use pb instead of zerk). If they get a lucky hit and tap goes off, you've already won 99% of the time. Tap makes them cocky = they'll be more aggressive, and therefore easier for you to kill. Defense has diminishing returns, smiters aren't as hard to hit as you think. I have never had to use chant against any smiter, my AR with 32020s is high enough generally. Grief + beast kills them normally, although the teleport variants are a bit tougher and require random short constant WW. Doom flashing = dead smiter, period.

Against V/Ts, use silence zerk and fcr/ar/light res rings, and widow on switch. When they foh, your widow does more dmg than their foh + there's OW, and WW > smite so yah.

A good, wellplayed WWsin can usually beat pure smiters. MB to get them to attack, then ww away. A nef/um fools claw works wonders against them. If you're a trap hybrid, have traps pounding on them at all times and just ww away constantly.