Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

[L] FT: Nearly perfect 20/19/9 anni ISO: Inside

You read that right.... 20/19/9 anni. Trading this away for a starting bid of 4 anni's (unid or ided... unid i do like). Also accepting HR offers but offer MUST include 2 anni's in the least. Happy bidding...

*grg03

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xircon
    Do not spam (post repeatedly in quick succession) your post
    Do not post the same item within 2 days (this is considered spam)
    thought i'd give u a heads up, theres a rules sticky above, one of my acquaintences just recently got banned for doing this only twice

edit: well, that's a slightly grey area. i guess the answer is probably 2 days from the last time you took a c/o, at least that has always been my interpretation. so if i have a huge list and someone offers something on the last day before i repost due to overflow of interest or lack thereof, i take that one item off the list. again, that's just my interpretation, get an admin to be sure. Also, 2 days is 48 hours, not 36-38, i'm not nitpicking to be disrespectful or mean, i am trying to be informative and helpful. your reply was nice and straightforward but some people blow up at a little constructive criticism and others get off on making people blow up, just letting u know i'm not the latter. :P either way tho, good luck

IncGamers Member
    Well is this 2 days since u "started" the last thread or 2 days since the last post in that thread. Because if its 2 days since i started, then in fine, if its 2 days since last post, sry, didnt realize that.