Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Question rerolling question

Is it worthwhile to reroll sc that baal drops?

BattleTag Mortiis-2666
    yes and no, better would be to reroll a gc cuz a gc can have more 'good' stats than a sc

Banned
    yeah imagine a max/ar/fhr gc... omg :P

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar
    You don't need a Baal/Nihlathak SC for the popular SC affixes. It's easier to find a single SC (which is effectively the same as a reroll) than 9 flawless gems, so it's not worth it to reroll SCs.

Of course, you (or the the buyer if you sell them) have to do something with all these gems, but I suggest to try rerolling things which provides the very best results, and that's Baal/Diablo/Nihlathak GCs.

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member
    Does all charms dropped, for example, by Nighlaktak have the same ilvl?
    So if i get a GC from him that gives like +4 life, it is still worth rerollin?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inoutlove
    Does all charms dropped, for example, by Nighlaktak have the same ilvl?
    So if i get a GC from him that gives like +4 life, it is still worth rerollin?
    yes, the ilvl depends on the level of the monster that dropped it. His level doesn't change (in same difficulty) so neither does the ilvl.

IncGamers Member
    There are some nifty mods that only a Baal/Nihl small can get, but there's no demand for them. I actually had an Elemental Zealot back in 1.09 (flash between Convic and Fanat; Bstar, Tiamat's, Infernostride, Lavagout, TGod's, 1-400 lightning dmg jeweled armor) so I spent a fair bit of time running Nihlathak and cubing small charms from him. Never got what I was looking for (Shocking Small Charm) but I did cube a few ridiculous dual-modded poison charms.

IncGamers Member
    Thx alot, i actualy thought so, and when i got one of those charms (it was wxactly +4 life Nigh GC) i tried rerolling it a couple of times but didnt have any sucsess, now i think i gust need to get more gems and get it rolling. :laugh: