Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    What are the EDs on the Moser's and the resists on the Tiamat's? If they are high I would like to buy them so if you have a price in mind please let me know.

sure thing; also, i just found an eth flail in norm cows..... since their mlvl = 28 this will get 4 sockets (not 5) from the larzuk quest. Want that instead? If so, what do you offer for it?

-f

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyMcGee
    sure thing; also, i just found an eth flail in norm cows..... since their mlvl = 28 this will get 4 sockets (not 5) from the larzuk quest. Want that instead? If so, what do you offer for it?

-f
    I'm pretty sure mlvl doesn't matter - just the game difficulty. A flail found in normal gets 3 sockets from Larzuk.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag QuickSilva-1834
    Dusk Shroud *3os, eth*

Just wondering, what's the defense on that?

Quote Originally Posted by NmFactory
    I'm pretty sure mlvl doesn't matter - just the game difficulty. A flail found in normal gets 3 sockets from Larzuk.
    Code:
    Monster Level  	Sockets: Armor  	Sockets: Helms  	Sockets: Weapons  	Sockets: Shields
    1-24 	                1-3 	                1-2* 	                1-3 	           1-3**
    25-39 	                1-4 	                1-3 	                1-4 	           1-3**
    40+ 	                1-4 	                1-3 	                1-6 	           1-4

since the vast majority of monsters in normal have an mlvl of <24, i can see how you'd think that. Game difficulty doesn't have anything to do with it; although it's indirectly related since the harder the difficulty, the higher the mlvl of monsters there will be . I've personally socketed 4 sockets in weapons from a normal cow, so i know this to be true (unless htey changed the mlvl of cows in the 1.11 patch? which i seriously doubt).

anyway theplaya, lmk if you'd like it. I could probably socket it for you too if you are wary of it getting the correct # of sockets, but i value my socket quests at pul each so if you'd like add that to the price no problem.

-f

IncGamers Member
    Ah, sorry that I've been "absent" for awhile, been having a bit of a difficulty with some personal things.

So lets start off:

NMFactory: 180% ed on the Mosers with 2pdiamonds, and 187% ed on the clean one. The Tiamets has 33 resists

Lionheart: 684 defense on the eth DS

Fatty: I'll take that flail, I'll give you the 13 pgems. If you want something else, just say so.