Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    The last time my Necro ran the Countess, he got a Mal, Ko, Ort and Thul (i think). It was amazing.

IncGamers Member
    Were you in NM or H?
    I have a druid in act 5 NM and I can't wait to get to hell! It seems that all the good stuff is acquired around lvl85 and in hell.

IncGamers Member Klćmint Vágadal's Avatar
    tmilitti; where ever you are, good items dont fall out of the sky, but it helps to be in Hell:smiley:

And if you have a Druid with no (or just low) magic find and not being able to teleport, it will make good items harder to come by. The best way to wealth IMO is starting a MF sorc and doing Countess, Mephisto, Andy and Pindleskin runs. Baal is good to if your sorc is strong enough an has 2 elements to wast your monsters with:smiley: I only have a cold sorc, so i can only do Meph, Andy and Pindle, when doing countess runs, I need to have my Insight Merc with me. Pit runs are said to be good too, I just dont have any experience with em, so I cant really say if the drops are nice there..

IncGamers Member
    If I start an MF sorc, how do I allocate my points? I'm not familiar with this character other than what I read here on the forums.
    How can I make her as well-adjusted as yours suggests and still keep her strong enough to get through the big bosses?
    Exactly what is an "insight merc"?
    Thanks for you earlier advice, I really appreciate it! I learn something new almost every day here.
    t

Quote Originally Posted by tmilitti
    If I start an MF sorc, how do I allocate my points?
    Enough strength for gear
    Enough dexterity for gear or for max block
    Rest into vitality
    None into energy
    Check the sorc forum for guides on how to make MF sorcs
    Quote Originally Posted by tmilitti
    Exactly what is an "insight merc"?
    A merc carrying an Insight polearm, a Ladder-only runeword. Check out the Arreat Summit for more details.

IncGamers Member

Funny

Thanks, Evrae. I see your name on a lot of posts here on these forums. It's very nice to have someone like you to answer our questions. I know I certainly appreciate your expertise! Now....on to the guides!!

IncGamers Member
    I find better items with chars with no MF. And by that I mean eth and socket items! My necro finds 5-6os Phase Blades and 3-4os Armors all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle
    I got a key five out of the last six times I ran her, which made me crack up . . . since I play only Single Player and TCP / IP games. They're totally useless. Congrats on the great finds.

- Noodle
    Maybe the countess in the games I'm in been emailing you the keys she should drop for me then lol. cause I have the worst luck with her. At times I have to do 30 runs in order to get a key from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus
    I find better items with chars with no MF. And by that I mean eth and socket items! My necro finds 5-6os Phase Blades and 3-4os Armors all the time!
    And you probably find more items in total. I assume you kill faster by not having MF.
    Double your kills, double your finds.
    Double your MF, less than double your finds.