Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    i honestly dont believe so ..... i think hes right down that ally ... after thinking about it i believe i remember his sorc de_sorc and im sure that when i was a nooblet he ripped me for a torch... that was a while ago ... probably just rips ppl for runes.... offering then anni's then trades the runes for anni's of his own...

scum of the earth

IncGamers Member
    Lionheart: He got yr anni w/o paying too??

Ok guys, pls stop trading with this guy until he comes forward to clear things up.. As long as he's willing to pay back what he promised me or simply jus give me back my 19/14 Pally!! Then, all is fine and well again...

Chances aren't very hopeful though..

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weiz
    Lionheart: He got yr anni w/o paying too??

Ok guys, pls stop trading with this guy until he comes forward to clear things up.. As long as he's willing to pay back what he promised me or simply jus give me back my 19/14 Pally!! Then, all is fine and well again...

Chances aren't very hopeful though..
    yeah and my 9hi and 5bo cta... would be nice too

Truth is there are people from other forums migrating here. Im seeing alot of accnt names *xxxxx or screen names that sound alot like sc's from other forums. The word is out people migrate here to make some quick scams then peace out or in some cases come back under diffrent screen names and do it again.

Anything that cannot be traded in the trade screen or requires the person your trading to leave and come back for some reason should raise RED FLAGS ALL OVER THE FRACKIN PLACE.

Get somebody here that has a rep who cares about it learn who is trusthworthy and LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

"First time shame on you, 2nd time shame on me, 3rd time im a noob plz scam me"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by skeddie
    yeah for sure .... now its going to take weeks to get back what i lost ... ill have to do alot of key runs.... but thats ok i guess ... 14hi isnt alot to me but still its 14 hi ..... i think therer should be a thread thats especially for known scammers that stays at the top like the forum rule does..... and a permanent mod list would be nice as well
    BOOO...on you de_nubby......the least he could do is reply to you guys to allay your fears *if* he is innocent....

as for the scamming skeddie, 14hi or 1 pgem (granted the 14 hi hurts a bit more..that and i only have about 4 HRs worth of currency..so its all allot to me and probably most of the other forumners)...its the principle that someone would stoop so low in a virtual game...in any case i hope this turns out ok for you and wei...

BOOOO

make it right de_nubby

IncGamers Member
    yeah no doubt ... that was a first now it will never happen again.... i dont care how long it take to get a mod with a good rep .... mod it is

yeah no doubt ... that was a first now it will never happen again.... i dont care how long it take to get a mod with a good rep .... mod it is
    yah...i learned my lesson after last season got my fort scammed :sad2: .....taht was enough for me...only had one torch trade this year (i was trading away torch)...i told the trader (thisnameistaken) either he drops frist or we can get a mod (mainly cause he had a very low post count...but even so....)...we ended up with a nice smooth trade..although a mod would have been more ideal...perhaps we can start a list of reliable mods (old timers from this forum that both parties can agree upon??)

i had ventured onto another forum the last 2 weeks, mainly because the forums here were very problematic for a 2 week period...in anycase over in that *other* forum...most people were a bit more rude..and it seemed there were tons of scams going on every day there...very dissappointing...

in anycase i my hope is that de_nubby will sort this all out

:sad2:

It wouldn't be the first case that a new member build some respect here and after people start to trust him he make some fast scams on high value items (I can't recall what was the account of the guy, but he did exactly the same few months ago) .....

IncGamers Member
    im sure that this guy will do the same..... probably jsut make a new acc on here and start again ... who knows how many forums he's in .... watch out ... this guy is a late night trader..... i talked with him between 3 and 7 my time

is it possible to jsut make another acc on here? my guess is yes

im sure that this guy will do the same..... probably jsut make a new acc on here and start again ... who knows how many forums he's in .... watch out ... this guy is a late night trader..... i talked with him between 3 and 7 my time

is it possible to jsut make another acc on here? my guess is yes
    im not that "tech saavy" but i thought i heard people mention that the mods can ban IPs? im not sure..again im talking above my lvl of understanding...

umm also i take this back "im not that "tech saavy""

"im NOT tech saavy whatsoever" is what i really mean :shocked: