Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skeddie
    is it possible to jsut make another acc on here? my guess is yes
    You could, but if the mods find out, the original account (and quite possibly the new account depending on the context) would be banned.

IncGamers Member
    I must say I am quite disappointed that this actually happened!! This was my 1st time being scammed here.. so that sort of turns me off!! Perhaps I shld not be too trusting nxt time.. so I guess its a lesson for me to learn..

I just can't understand why pple even wants to "scam" in virtual games.. Is that any sense of achievement?? For me, I would rather work my way up as a honest trader and slow build my own desired powerful chars..

IncGamers Member
    I feel the same way Weiz. You all can certainly trust me as I begin to start doing torch runs myself.

IncGamers Member
    i really dont think scammers have many friends so they are probably greedy spoild punks that get everything from mama and daddy's wallet....... like to see them take something out of my pocket in real life.

all i ahve to say is that scammers are *%#$ing LOSERS!

IncGamers Member
    this is bad specially for the new members of this board like me.

weiz you didnt get the hr back ah after he replied you? i want to believe him seeing he also singaporean but things looks bad

and yea i've noticed he had been bidding in almost all the anni and torches trade :laugh:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kikomun
    weiz you didnt get the hr back ah after he replied you? i want to believe him seeing he also singaporean but things looks bad

and yea i've noticed he had been bidding in almost all the anni and torches trade :laugh:
    Yes pal, that time he replied me was 5 days ago.. I also thought he's going to pay me back.. but looks like it isn't the case at all..

He hasn't responded to any of my PM ever since even though he jus done a trade with skeddie and I saw him post on one thread 3 days ago..

LOL.. fellow singaporean?? I feel embarrassed to know that he's living in the same country as me :embarassed:

IncGamers Member
    Its hard to really ban someone on a forum.

IPs are really easy to change. Especially if you have a router. MAC addresses can also be changed with very little work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamezor
    Its hard to really ban someone on a forum.

IPs are really easy to change. Especially if you have a router. MAC addresses can also be changed with very little work.
    o :sad2: ...i thought i had heard that last year when there were a few morally challenged people visiting the forum....about banning IPs....but than again i AM tech challeneged..soo.....:sad2:

IncGamers Member
    well im sure he will just make a new account or something .... honeslty i dont care how low my posts are for now if i dont get the anni//torch first no deal unless your posts are over 1000+ and have a good rep with other traders