Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Usually classical, an opera, or Frank Sinatra, but it depends on my mood.

Other bands that get a lot of rotation:

The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, The Who, Johnny Cash, Bonnie Raitt, Alice in Chains, Loreena McKennitt, Mazzy Star, Phish, Natalie Merchant, Grateful Dead, Robert Johnson, and many, many others that I'm just forgetting at the moment. I love music.

Lately I've been getting a kick out of downloading and listening to old cylinder recordings from this preservation site.

I listen to

The Verve , Oasis , Sone Roses , Richard Ashcroft , Ian Brown , Arctic Monkeys , The Beatles , The Who , We Are Sceintists , A few songs from Radiohead , Coldplay , Travis . The Coral , Athlete , The Zutons , The Kinks , The Jam , Embrace , Stereophonics .

Banned
    Linkin Park, Korn, LostProphets, Hoobastank, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Weezer, Green Day, Yellow Card, and a few malaysia local band like Lo, Popsuvit, Disagree, K-Town Clan.

BattleTag HolyPade-2707
    Metal & Heavy mostly; Iced Earth, Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Sonata Arctica, Pain Confessor, Amorphis, Evergrey, Thunderstone... But sometimes I'm in the mood for some Sting, Opera or Classic.

@Toppo: Diablo while playing Diablo?

BattleTag turfsmurf-2337
    I like good music, regardless of genre. If a song/composition is interesting in any way, I'm interested.
    I listen to certain genres more than others (labeling merely for convenience):

- Classical: Symphonic music (Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, Bruckner, Messiaen). Rite of Spring by Stravinsky for teh win!
    If you're adventurous in classical music, try the Turangalîla symphony by Olivier Messiaen! It's guaranteed to make you puke or amaze you (or both at the same time).
    If you like something crazy but more accessible: Le Concert Champêtre by Francis Poulenc (with Harpsichord). I guess that you could call this early twentieth century french classical rock music, with the harpsichord substituting electric guitar.
    I also like to listen to organ music, because that's the instrument I play myself. Favorite composers for this instrument: Bach (the composer for this instrument), Widor, Vierne, Dupré, Duruflé, Bruhns, Buxtehude, Sweelinck, Messiaen (yes, him again).

- Pop: Not that much, I'm so busy listening to other genres, that my knowledge of this field is somewhat limited. I like Radiohead (esp. their latest albums, don't kick me for labeling them as Pop!). I also really like to listen to Celtic folk (especially Breton folk, like Tri Yann).

- Metal: Sometimes (rarely), I put Chaosphere by Meshuggah in the playlist. It's got amazing rhythms and I admire the music for that, but it really makes me want to destroy stuff after listening to it.

- Electronic: Plaid, Autechre, Squarepusher, Amon Tobin, The Black Dog, Aphex Twin.

Playing while I type this: Spanners by The Black Dog.
    Playing as I whack Pindle: Confield, Draft 7.30, Untilted (all Autechre).

Quote Originally Posted by HolyPade
    @Toppo: Diablo while playing Diablo?
    Sometimes yeah

I used to be an out-and-out Rocker in my teens/early twenties but have mellowed with age and listen to most things now, dependent on mood.

My car CD currently has Anastacia, Jimmy Nail, Moby, Magnum, Marillion and Bruce Springsteen loaded.

A bit more laid back for someone who once stuck his head in a bass-bin at a Motorhead concert :shocked:

metallica,AC/DC some hip-hop
    i listen a little of all

4n|} 0f C0U|253 8|217n3y 5p34|25

IncGamers Member
    I like coutry music. Rascal Flatts, Martina McBride, a bunch of others. I like GGD and MB20. Switchblade Symphony is good for a change of pace. Freshmen by Verve is one of my favorite songs. Misery by Soul Asylum is good too. I have some relaxing music on the computer. Enigma and Josh Groban. Bare Naked Ladies is good. I also have the Chronicles of Narnia as books on tape as mp3s. Not music, but I listen to it. I had Dune, but thats like 17 hours long. Its faster to read the book.

IncGamers Member
    Mainly punk rock, emo-punk, ska and similar. Rancid, Against Me!, Boysetsfire, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Millencolin, Samiam, NOFX, Propagandhi, Rise Against...to name a few