hi, this smiter/zealot/charger pally i'm gonna make soon is gonna be for pvm, pvp, uber generals farming and uber tristram run.
skills to pump points into:
- 20 zeal
- 20 sacrifice
- 1 smite
- 1 charge
- 20 holy shield
- 20 fanaticism
- the rest of the points go into defiance.
here goes the gear....
- Guillaume's helm(cham runed)
- Fortitude archon plate
- Grief pb or Ebotdz(it's in stash)
- HoZ(um runed) or Eth Exile glided shield with 44 base resists(it's in stash)
- Metagrid amulet.
- Gore riders
- Upped Bloodfists(sharkskin gloves) or draculs(it's in stash)
- Raven spiral x2(well, they NEVER poof lol)
- SWITCH: CTA/lidless
in my inventory...
- ar/fhr scs
- max/ar/fhr gc
- some other whatnot as well.
in my stash...
- 400 ed ebotdz
- eth exile glided shield(44 resists)
- dracul gloves
some thoughts i had went going thru the build...
- about the helmet, it has a a**load of really nice bonuses, which is awesome in pvm/pvp imho. a berber coa is nice but it's expensive, has very high str req and i don't really play too defensively lol. the cham rune in the guillaume is because of the rings...
- about the rings, the dual raven spiral makes up for life/mana leech in pvm, as i'll probably be using grief pb occasionally rather than ebotdz...
- about the ebotdz, it's just there because it gives max ias/smite, and it's basically the axe for pvm survival imho.
- about the shields, hoz is for normal zealing/charging in pvm and pvp as well. the exile shield is for being a BM smiter/charger(if it's necessary) or for uber killing.
- the bloodfists will be the default gloves i'll be wearing for pvm/pvp, unless it's uber killing or BM pvp, then i'll use draculs.
so i guess that's about all, the game play is pretty standard for everybody who has a smiter/zealot/charger.. constructive comments are very welcome, thanks :P
smiter/zealot/charger...Basically you are a fanatic zealot with a brutal weapon, that adopts the "knight" playstyle (zeal/charge/smite). About all zealots are like that nowadays. About ebotdz,I just fail to see your point. Max smite speed is reached with any grief phase blade,and your smite damage output will be
way higher. If you want pvm survival use life tap 100%. Huge advantage. Actually the ultimate pvm survival gear as I see it, is last wish(life tap,fade,crushing blow) ,ber ber coa (Defense,resists,dr),dungo(dr,life),phoenix all resists (for the redemption aura)...In any case I see it is way safer to zeal with crescent moon and dracul's rather than with ebotd without dracs.
Crescent moon will give a horrible damage for zeal though, I think it'll be less than 1k.
Physical damage with a crescent is about 1k average and 1.4k after deadly strike. I use this extreme,really, example to show that even a mediocre weapon that does lousy damage but is itd,provides tons of safety while life tap is on. Itd is the trick.
Yeah but the killing speed with CM will be annoying, IMO 4k damage is needed for you to feel like you are actually killing monsters in hell lol. 1k damage with CB makes you feel like grinding monsters to death.