Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by De4dEyE
    You play on West NL?
    No. I play Europe.

Sure, it might be tough to hit them, but it's more than possible with good leap/namelock teleww.

Try catching a hi fhr/fcr sorc wit a BvC... With good FHR, leap won't do much to them, and with good tele they are the devils for my BvC...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAlien
    I've beaten him before with my ES/light sorc. I did not know he is so godly :shocked: , but it was harder to duel him, than any other avarage BvC barb.
    I always thought he play on USWest? (he's my damn inspiration, the purpose to my BvC, lol) Why is he banned from forum? rop: Sure he's a bit harsh with the challenge, but people do get emotional when noobs brag and won't back it up. I would think that it's actually quite understandable. ><

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAlien
    No. I play Europe.
    Oh, then I don't think you dueled the Smash in the vids. ~_~

ALSO, mike I need halp with my mage build. :X

Banned
    @ WhiteAlien.
    Mcm (Mike) doesn't play on Europe. The barb you fought on Europe is an mcm wannabe. Smash is the godliest barb on west period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftrunner
    @ WhiteAlien.
    Mcm (Mike) doesn't play on Europe. The barb you fought on Europe is an mcm wannabe. Smash is the godliest barb on west period.
    And what is with Blobs i heard he was the best BvC.

And for the good fhr/fcr sorcs i should use leap or just try tele ww
    bc leap dont work for her to well.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha
    I am sure people have beaten him. I have just heard he is one of the better of the BVC's. After watching the vids it makes my WW look so loose compared to his tight WW's. I did not mean to praise him but I did watch the vids and his WW are nice and tight. I did see the nec vid also and those trailing BS looked like they almost got him :flip:

Keep in mind that people tend to post videos that show good technique and/or that person in top form. Videos where the ww is sloppy time after time due to an off night or lag or whatever likely won't be posted anytime soon.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speederländer
    Keep in mind that people tend to post videos that show good technique and/or that person in top form. Videos where the ww is sloppy time after time due to an off night or lag or whatever likely won't be posted anytime soon.
    LOL, ya I understand that I was just commenting on how tight mcm's ww's were. Makes me sick looking at the tri whirl. But, back to the original post. In the necro vs BVC duel keep moving fast around the barb and casting spirit, teeth with spear thrown in. Try staying out of the leap radius as much as possible and don't let the barb get to close or leap may be all they need if they have as tight of WW's as mcm/smash.

Is there a FHR breakpoint that will somewhat nullify the leap FHR?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha
    LOL, ya I understand that I was just commenting on how tight mcm's ww's were. Makes me sick looking at the tri whirl. But, back to the original post. In the necro vs BVC duel keep moving fast around the barb and casting spirit, teeth with spear thrown in. Try staying out of the leap radius as much as possible and don't let the barb get to close or leap may be all they need if they have as tight of WW's as mcm/smash.

Is there a FHR breakpoint that will somewhat nullify the leap FHR?
    to stay out of the leap radius would mean make sure you dont see the barb on your skreen(assuming the barb has enough points invested in leap) then how is the necro going to hit the barb if he doesn't see him?

if there is a way pls tell me im curios

IncGamers Member
    I play on Europe and I have, among other chars, a bone necro with max block, 125 fcr and 86% fhr. 2.8k life. Its name is LoveBoopi and here is how things go vs barbs:

-Non leap barbs + shield (BvB). I dont move at all, only spam. No matter how far/close we start from each other, I can say its 10:1 for me (sometimes things go weird and I can lose).

- Non leap barbs +2 weapons. I dont move at all neither. I beat unless we start the duel , lets say into his weapon range distance. If the barb can make tight triangle WW we are fifty-fifty

-Average leapers (BvC). With tele, I beat them, most of time their leap range is not large enough (one screen), or they cant do smarts WW´s. Or both.

-Good leapers: I only have met on europe NL one barb that is like 10:1 for him. The char name is Dagon, his leap range is close to 2 screens (I find this very important), his WW are very accurate and deadly. He uses grief+doom Zerker. His knick here on forums is morotsojs. With such a large leap range, I cant spam atacks even when he is out of screen. Within 3 leaps he pops on my screen, me fhr-animated, tele and WW, bye Im done. Pretty much as its shows on mcm videos.

I only use golem vs that barb, not very usefull shield vs leap, though. And I recast armor as much as needed at any duel vs anyone .

Quote Originally Posted by -Ferro-
    I play on Europe and I have, among other chars, a bone necro with max block, 125 fcr and 86% fhr. 2.8k life. Its name is LoveBoopi and here is how things go vs barbs:

-Non leap barbs + shield (BvB). I dont move at all, only spam. No matter how far/close we start from each other, I can say its 10:1 for me (sometimes things go weird and I can lose).

- Non leap barbs +2 weapons. I dont move at all neither. I beat unless we start the duel , lets say into his weapon range distance. If the barb can make tight triangle WW we are fifty-fifty

-Average leapers (BvC). With tele, I beat them, most of time their leap range is not large enough (one screen), or they cant do smarts WW´s. Or both.

-Good leapers: I only have met on europe NL one barb that is like 10:1 for him. The char name is Dagon, his leap range is close to 2 screens (I find this very important), his WW are very accurate and deadly. He uses grief+doom Zerker. His knick here on forums is morotsojs. With such a large leap range, I cant spam atacks even when he is out of screen. Within 3 leaps he pops on my screen, me fhr-animated, tele and WW, bye Im done. Pretty much as its shows on mcm videos.

I only use golem vs that barb, not very usefull shield vs leap, though. And I recast armor as much as needed at any duel vs anyone .
    ty for the nice info Ferro
    my point was exactly that if one has a very long xp playing BvC and is skillful enough it is very possible to be atleast 50:50 with a good necro...